Sponsored

What financing APR rates are you seeing?

Exranger

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 EB FX4 4K Tow LAR LUX Area 51 RCVD 4/27/23
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

4.9% for 60 mo through Ford Credit applies to eligible models only, which Maverick is not. Best to come to the dealer prepared with outside pre-approvals as the dealer may quote you a much higher rate this time around...
4.99 for 84 mo. From schools first cu. watched rates and payment rise from sept. When ordered. If rates drop I’ll refi.
Sponsored

IdahoDirtFarmer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 XLT, Eco, AWD, FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Will be interesting to see what they end up doing on the Maverick, but I’m fairly sure that 4.9% is an incentive on the Bronco Sports as that is what comes up when you look on the ford website for incentives and it says it is good from April to early July.

6CFE368C-C75C-45D2-9F94-0F6F28C2BE82.jpeg

Can you also let us know what your credit score is around?
Ah, well that makes sense then. If I can't get the 4.9% on the Maverick I'll just go to my credit union. They're currently at 5.74% so it won't be much of a jump. Credit score is a 780.

IdahoDirtFarmer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
4.9% for 60 mo through Ford Credit applies to eligible models only, which Maverick is not. Best to come to the dealer prepared with outside pre-approvals as the dealer may quote you a much higher rate this time around...
Appreciate the heads up. I did not know that. Local credit union is at 5.74% so if they can't beat that, I'll just go there. I was headed out the door to go pick it up when they called to say they made a mistake. Another identical build came in yesterday and my salesman thought it was mine but apparently mine is coming in later this evening so I'll pick it up Monday morning.

Mav_RICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Appreciate the heads up. I did not know that. Local credit union is at 5.74% so if they can't beat that, I'll just go there. I was headed out the door to go pick it up when they called to say they made a mistake. Another identical build came in yesterday and my salesman thought it was mine but apparently mine is coming in later this evening so I'll pick it up Monday morning.
Your salesman thought it was yours but it wasn’t? I would be there when the doors open tomorrow!

Sponsored

Mav_RICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Your salesman thought it was yours but it wasn’t? I would be there when the doors open tomorrow!

billbillw

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Get ur butt down there to check VIN#s. How many "identical" Mavericks would be coming into Caldwell Idaho? This sounds like the next version of the "My Dealer sold my Maverick to someone else" story.

IdahoDirtFarmer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Get ur butt down there to check VIN#s. How many "identical" Mavericks would be coming into Caldwell Idaho? This sounds like the next version of the "My Dealer sold my Maverick to someone else" story.
More than you'd think. I've seen two around town that were basically the same build other than minor differences like block heater and rear slider. Last Saturday when I was picking up my other Bronco Sport they had one sitting there with a sold sign hanging on the rear view mirror that was the twin of my order except no rear slider. Had a nice layer of dust on it so it'd been sitting a few days. Asked my salesman about it and the guy that ordered it was out of town when it came in so it'll be there another week or so. Counting mine that's at least 4 Atlas blue XLTs with FX4 and 4k tow running around. My appointment to pick it up is about 20 minutes after they open Monday. If they sell it out from under me, I'll just order a '24. It's not the end of the world.
Sponsored