Sponsored

Anyone with experience with dealer: Ray Skillman Performance Ford in Greenwood, IN?

Pastor_Zatx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Mav is being assembled this week and when delivered, I'll be picking it up from the dealer in which I ordered it, Ray Skillman Performance Ford in Greenwood, Indiana. It's probably due to my 10-month wait combined with seeing so many dealership horror stories, but I'm actually experiencing nightmares about picking up my truck! I'm hoping someone on here has had a GOOD experience with this dealer, but looking for any input.

Thank you.
Sponsored

bigbicep24

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2020 Ford Transit , 1965 Chevelle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I live in Anderson,In. I have never bought from them but do know they have a huge markup on the Mavericks they do have.
I picked my Maverick up In Danville Illinois two weeks ago.
Good luck with them. My dealer was great, had no issues. You should be fine.

Ford Maverick Anyone with experience with dealer: Ray Skillman Performance Ford in Greenwood, IN? 42B39714-57F1-4266-A524-2D1461EFBF5B

Ford Maverick Anyone with experience with dealer: Ray Skillman Performance Ford in Greenwood, IN? CA986AEF-A5FE-4654-BD07-24D4A88FDD67

Chuck Norris

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Itā€™s pretty sad that we customers have to stress and prepare for fighting with the dealers when picking up our vehicles. What should be an exciting and joyous event has become a nightmare.

OP
OP

Pastor_Zatx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Itā€™s pretty sad that we customers have to stress and prepare for fighting with the dealers when picking up our vehicles. What should be an exciting and joyous event has become a nightmare.
Amen! (And my username checks out!)

OP
OP

Pastor_Zatx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, my Maverick finally arrived on July 15th. 8 weeks from production date.

After hearing months of horror stories, my dealership experience on pick up day was beyond my greatest expectations. They followed my instructions to the letter (didnā€™t clean it, put their badges on, or let anyone drive it). Not only that, they got me a $500 rebate I was unaware of and 1.9 for 60 months financing when only 2.9 was available when I ordered.

I highly recommend Ray Skillman Ford in Greenwood, IN.

Sponsored

donbreiner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

After hearing months of horror stories, my dealership experience on pick up day was beyond my greatest expectations. They followed my instructions to the letter (didnā€™t clean it, put their badges on, or let anyone drive it). Not only that, they got me a $500 rebate I was unaware of and 1.9 for 60 months financing when only 2.9 was available when I ordered.

Hybrid?

Deleted member 6544

Congrats.Wow that's awesome. I didn't need to finance but I was told, and shown I'm getting a $750 rebate. I have no idea why but I'm not arguing!

Hoagus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜02 Ranger, ā€˜22 Mav XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Mav is being assembled this week and when delivered, I'll be picking it up from the dealer in which I ordered it, Ray Skillman Performance Ford in Greenwood, Indiana. It's probably due to my 10-month wait combined with seeing so many dealership horror stories, but I'm actually experiencing nightmares about picking up my truck! I'm hoping someone on here has had a GOOD experience with this dealer, but looking for any input.

Thank you.
Iā€™d avoid any dealership owned by Victory Auto Group.

https://www.victoryautomotivegroup.com/locations/

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided

Congratulations on the delivery of your new Maverick! So happy to hear that you had a great experience with Ray Skillman, thanks for sharing! :)
Sponsored