First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After reading the memo that is posted on this forum I if figured can’t hurt to have a face to face. Short version they know nothing about my order. Manger did share if we cannot get some 2022 orders we will not cancel any unfilled 2022 orders, you slide to a 2023. You will be contacted if you want to continue with the 2023. There may be package changes features added or removed to what you have ordered. Decide at that point what if any changes you would like to make.

I inquired about allocations, his response allocations are for dealer orders. Individual custom orders are built, shipped and delivered kinda by luck of the draw. Added that in last 2 weeks they received 10 Hybrids some were September orders. In same time span 6 EB orders delivered.

Inquired about dropping any options? Reply if you want it keep it the way you ordered. I see no advantage to dropping what you want to get something else MAYBE sooner.

Not saying this is gospel but he didn't start laughing as he was taking to me. So there is that.
Sponsored