First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hot Hatch
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thought cactus gray was the only thing that would look decent with the orange accents.
Honestly the only color I don't feel like the orange accents work with is the Hot Pepper Red. I can see it working with any of the others. Cactus gray is probably one of the best looking combination with the orange. Interestingly two of the colors I think would have looked great with the orange, can't be had on the Tremor, Area51 and Carbonized Gray

8-Ball

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Honestly the only color I don't feel like the orange accents work with is the Hot Pepper Red. I can see it working with any of the others. Cactus gray is probably one of the best looking combination with the orange. Interestingly two of the colors I think would have looked great with the orange, can't be had on the Tremor, Area51 and Carbonized Gray
I went with Avalanche as a 2nd option since the Carbonized Gray combo is verboten. Not sure why as you can spec every other Tremor in that color.

Sponsored

AGW078

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Just got mine through, Woohoo!
Ford Maverick Anyone Successfully Build Tremor Order? 401AC2F6-17CD-4AE9-A22B-F692FE3681CB

Last edited:

Brilock

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Ridgeline, 2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My tremor order is in too, keeping the hybrid order in as well for now, just trying to get one lucky build here!

rjvandoel

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cruze LT 16, Odyssey EX-L 23, Maverick XLT 23
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Boom. Figure I’d post mine. Make sure I’m not crazy

Attachments

6speedmav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
LOL I just went to my dealer for the 3rd time, they claim they still cant order a tremor! Im going to try once more tomorrow am before I go visit a neighboring local dealer. I want to give them th ebenifit of the doubt, but its super frustrating.

AUDIOZONE

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger, ranger, mustang, maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
5:30pm central time. Just got off the phone with my dealer. He says my order is in,, XLT, Hot pepper red. I kept it to the basics. 400 watt inverter, wheel locks. tailgate locks. I have printouts from the dealer that say full size spare, and tow hitch with 4 pin connector standard features. I passed on the appearance pack. I asked for wifi Hotspot removal if it has one, but I don't think that's a standard feature. Oh hill yeah, sparkly red, I tried to make myself pick a standard free color, but they just didnt give me enough of a "Let's go have some fun vibe"

Sponsored

DentedFrood

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hot Hatch
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
5:30pm central time. Just got off the phone with my dealer. He says my order is in,, XLT, Hot pepper red. I kept it to the basics. 400 watt inverter, wheel locks. tailgate locks. I have printouts from the dealer that say full size spare, and tow hitch with 4 pin connector standard features. I passed on the appearance pack. I asked for wifi Hotspot removal if it has one, but I don't think that's a standard feature. Oh hill yeah, sparkly red, I tried to make myself pick a standard free color, but they just didnt give me enough of a "Let's go have some fun vibe"
Awesome! I'm curious how the Tremor in Hot Pepper Red will look with it being the color combination I'm least sure of.

I'm loving the 93 Mustang Cobra profile pic. Yours? My first car was a 93 Mustang LX hatchback in Reef Blue, and because of it I will always love Fox Body Mustangs

AUDIOZONE

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Awesome! I'm curious how the Tremor in Hot Pepper Red will look with it being the color combination I'm least sure of.

I'm loving the 93 Mustang Cobra profile pic. Yours? My first car was a 93 Mustang LX hatchback in Reef Blue, and because of it I will always love Fox Body Mustangs
Yeah mine. I am the original owner. I bought it off the showroom floor just before memorial day 1993.

bomberxl

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XL, Chrysler Pacifica Touring L
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dealer just confirmed my order. I was the first tremor. He said they may only put 2 in.

Ford Maverick Anyone Successfully Build Tremor Order? 55097109-962D-4D80-9ACB-B83F3864FE4A

Last edited:

AUDIOZONE

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Now I have a serious question. Do we get a fake $1000 bill to pin inside our jacket? You know, like Brett and Bart always did. It's a cheap gimmick that could give people some smiles.

Jraoffroad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150, 2001 F350 Diesel Dually, 2019 Kia Soul
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford Maverick Anyone Successfully Build Tremor Order? 20220919_194255
Just went and got the paperwork. Xlt Tremor and nothing else. I'm the 28th Maverick order and first tremor at my dealer. I would think everyone that was posting in here at 4-5 Eastern has to be in the first few hundred Tremors.
Sponsored