• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 13, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 13, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Wyoming Anyone Have Falken Wildpeak A/T Trail Tires, Fuel Mileage effected?

DryFlyGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am curious to know if anyone has the Falken Wildpeak A/T Trail tires on their Maverick. In particular I would like to know the tire size and effect on fuel MPG. The 235/65 17s are almost 10 lbs/tire heavier than OE on the FX4 package. That is a lot of extra rolling weight. The 225/65 17s are about 5 lbs/tire heavier than the OE Pirelli . Also a fair amount of rolling weight at start up and accelerating. I appreciate your responses.
Sponsored

KSC Grey Ghost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm sorry can not tell you Exact mileage difference. I have three sets of them one on a 2015 Chevy Silverado Z71 crew cab I love them on the truck in the snow, mud or wet grass I replaced the Goodyear Wranglers with the Falcons they were great tires still have some tread left but very slippery in the Smoky Mountains When Wet or snowy I do think I did lose a little bit of gas mileage. The second set is on my wife's 2019 Jeep Cherokee it took those crappy contenatials off and sold them for a hundred bucks again love them no problem. The third set I bought from a Maverick Truck Member in Huntsville Alabama He gave me a real good deal on them just waiting to get my Maverick to put them on. Only been 8 plus months and don't have a damn build date yet. So yes I'd like the tires very much but can't tell you about the gas mileage. Hope this helps a little they are great tires👍☺

Mkuket

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
I have the A/T Trails on my Maverick, 235/65/17 and put them on at 200 miles so I cannot say how much mileage is affected. However, I get 27mpg with AWD if I chose not to give it too much throttle of course 😂

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My wife's 2020 Cherokee has them and I noticed a slight decrease in gas mileage over the totally worthless OEM Conti's. The Conti's gave us 33 MPG on a trip and the Falkens give us 32. This is with the 2.0 Hurricane Engine 270HP. Even with the current price of gas and the prospect of 5 bucks a gallon I still consider this an excellent tradeoff given the superb wet and snow traction and quite ride of the Falkens.

Old Hickory Trojan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Crosstrek Spt ,23 SC AWD,02 Jeep 4x4, 17 Winbgo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am curious to know if anyone has the Falken Wildpeak A/T Trail tires on their Maverick. In particular I would like to know the tire size and effect on fuel MPG. The 235/65 17s are almost 10 lbs/tire heavier than OE on the FX4 package. That is a lot of extra rolling weight. The 225/65 17s are about 5 lbs/tire heavier than the OE Pirelli . Also a fair amount of rolling weight at start up and accelerating. I appreciate your responses.
Put them on my 2021 Subaru Crosstrek and lost about 2MPG...went from an average of 32 MPG to about 30MPG
Sponsored