Sponsored

Anyone have an real life pic of 18" Bright Aluminum (stock) Lariat wheels?

Springboks

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Deon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looking for a close-up, real life pic of the stock Lariat wheels. These. Multiple views would be appreciated.

Ford Maverick Anyone have an real life pic of 18" Bright Aluminum (stock) Lariat wheels? ad
Sponsored

Deacon Blues

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Fit, 1997 F150
I can't say exactly why, but I really dislike the look of this wheel. I have a sliver lariat Mav so I have these wheels.
Presently, I have my snow tires mounted on them, and plan on purchasing a new set of wheels for my factory factory tires.

I seriously thinking of painting these stock wheels this summer. I think a charcoal colour would look nice with the iconic silver paint. I like black painted wheels, but I don't think they look their best on a silver painted vehicle.

Reactions: JJC

Sponsored

KimTexas

First Name
Berly Ann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid - 🌵 Grey
That's as close up as I can get right now

Ford Maverick Anyone have an real life pic of 18" Bright Aluminum (stock) Lariat wheels? 20220103_160146

Thunderdog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
I can't say exactly why, but I really dislike the look of this wheel. I have a sliver lariat Mav so I have these wheels.
Presently, I have my snow tires mounted on them, and plan on purchasing a new set of wheels for my factory factory tires.

I seriously thinking of painting these stock wheels this summer. I think a charcoal colour would look nice with the iconic silver paint. I like black painted wheels, but I don't think they look their best on a silver painted vehicle.

I have them as well on a silver lariat. I don't like the look of them but then again I really don't like the silver color either, so it's not just the wheels. I would like to see what a more aggressive tire looks like on the wheel. These street wagon wheel width tires don't help.

Horizon62

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nice looking wheel. Great looking truck!
I just ordered one identical to this one today because of these photos. It looks great! Of course Carid has a boat load of wheels to choose from. 18x8 with 40 offset and bore of 70 with bolt pattern 5x108……just saying….
Sponsored