Sponsored

Anyone getting their 2023 XL hybrid maverick ?

mparmenter

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hrv
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is there anyone getting their 2023 XL hybrid maverick ? I ordered mine In September And do not know if I will get it this year or not.
Sponsored

AutobahnSHO

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata, Hybrid Mav, Odyssey
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes.
But it depends on how much business your dealership did before last year (allocations) and what priority they put your truck at, and how many orders for Mavericks they took, plus any constrained items.

FYI I waited from Oct21 to April23 for my hybrid (Lariat).

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

If your XL hasn't been scheduled yet, the odds are against you. The latest round of May scheduling specifically excluded XLs from being scheduled, and it seems likely that the remaining scheduling months for MY2023 will not be building XLs due to the original 15% constraint.

If I were you, I would think about changing my order to an XLT trim.

Meanmark

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is there anyone getting their 2023 XL hybrid maverick ? I ordered mine In September And do not know if I will get it this year or not.
Employee at Texas dealer says no more are coming in .
My '22 xlt hybrid is at service for the 4th time. Gear shift nob will not turn to ingauge.

eayze

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ford mav xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
im a lucky one i hope i had a build date of 5/25 then week 31 then 6/2 then 6/18or 20 to 6/28 and back to 5/25 to 5/28 5/31 and back to 6/2 o_O on top of that my dealer is acting vary strange about any type of covp but the tracker site dose say
In Production Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days. When you have a moment, tryout the link to your Window Sticker that is now available lower on the page. but am i fucked i know i was not asked for a deposit
and i know mt dealer never asked for my id only a email my dealer has been weird and vary short with me from day one i change from a xlt to a xl and droped the 4pin with hitch i feel like i might have to play hard ball if it shows up but im from the show me state and i got a lot of rage built up if they try to f me

Sponsored

Steveyg

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT/ 23 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My XL hybrid with zero options ordered in September, build 19 MAY 23 shipped 20 MAY 23 to Landers South in South Haven MS near Memphis TN. I can't believe was so lucky to get one of the 15% 23 XL hybrids to be built either!

ARSFS

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got my “built” update today - XL hybrid with nothing but a hitch and bedmat - it’s also white - my guess is they threw it on the schedule with a group of fleet vehicles getting built? I know I’m very fortunate.

Ford Maverick Anyone getting their 2023 XL hybrid maverick ? IMG_0780

Vetteman89

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered mine the second day of the books opened up in September. I received my XLT first part of May.

bc22

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I didn't get mine and the dealer and Ford marketing both strongly hinted I'd need to reorder in '24. Just be aware there are no rollovers and you don't retain your place in the queue.

Sponsored

Amarant59

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I also ordered my xl hybrid in September and just picked it up last week. Only addon was hitch and 110v outlet. Guess it’s just luck of the draw

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Reading thru this thread, it seems that 5 or 6 folks got lucky and won the lottery. I guess they had to split the prize, but at least the won. Hope all of you get those Mavericks in your driveway soon.

Uncle Ed

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander,Outlook,S10,1968Camaro,22Maverick.hybri
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My sister ordered XL Hybrid cp360, hitch, built this week. And has shipped already. Mine took weeks to leave the factory.
Sponsored

Last edited: