Sponsored

Anyone else have a build week of Dec20? If so, have you gotten an "In Production" email yet?

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm in the same boat with my Lariat Hybrid Lux. The blend date on the window sticker shows 12/14, I got an "In Production" Date of 12/22, and my modules went live on 12/24 if I remember correctly (it was definitely before Christmas). I confirmed with my dealer that it's been "Produced", and the FordPass App shows the "Activate Vehicle" button, but I have yet to receive a "Built" email. The tracker shows an estimated ETA of 01/23/22 for what it's worth. I was thinking it may have been held up for quality control or the bed liner, but your guess is as good as mine.
Oh, do let us know when your Maverick arrives! The projected date is only 9 days away. Hope that works out.
Sponsored

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm in the same boat as well with our XLT Maverick (w/ lux pkg). Original order date was 7/2/21. In late October we got the email saying our scheduled build week would be 12/20, however when I emailed the dealer he said it was actually scheduled 1/3.

However, despite what he said, on 12/21, the Ford tracker switched over to 'In Production', and the week after on 12/27 I was able to access my window sticker.

In the first week of January, the 'In Production' date on the tracker switched to 01/04 (instead of 12/21 which it had previously said), and the estimated delivery section of the tracker was updated to 01/25/2022. As of now (1/14), the tracker still says it is 'in production'. I checked the modules, and they have populated, but I still have not received a 'Built' email yet. I did opt for the spray-in bedliner, so I don't know if that's the issue or not. I've been checking the tracker daily, and I'm really hoping the 'Built' email comes soon.
I'll be eagerly awaiting news of your truck's arrival! 👍

Mikknj

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Luxury CO360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was scheduled for Dec 20th and rescheduled for Dec 27th. I got email stating it was in production and the website ( when it's up ) shows in production but- it's been in that stage all week and the website doesn't work most of the time.
Update I was rescheduled to 1/4 still no word still stuck in - in production... sigh

Mikknj

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm in the same boat as well with our XLT Maverick (w/ lux pkg). Original order date was 7/2/21. In late October we got the email saying our scheduled build week would be 12/20, however when I emailed the dealer he said it was actually scheduled 1/3.

However, despite what he said, on 12/21, the Ford tracker switched over to 'In Production', and the week after on 12/27 I was able to access my window sticker.

In the first week of January, the 'In Production' date on the tracker switched to 01/04 (instead of 12/21 which it had previously said), and the estimated delivery section of the tracker was updated to 01/25/2022. As of now (1/14), the tracker still says it is 'in production'. I checked the modules, and they have populated, but I still have not received a 'Built' email yet. I did opt for the spray-in bedliner, so I don't know if that's the issue or not. I've been checking the tracker daily, and I'm really hoping the 'Built' email comes soon.
@FieryPhoenix - Still no word on my Maverick stuck in production for 3 weeks. - What did you mean you checked the modules and they are populated? Where do I check that?

FieryPhoenix

First Name
Aislinne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2022
@FieryPhoenix - Still no word on my Maverick stuck in production for 3 weeks. - What did you mean you checked the modules and they are populated? Where do I check that?
So on this site, under 'trackers' - there's a post called 'Maverick Build and Tracking Links' (https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/). In that post, there's this information:
"Here are some helpful links for those waiting for production and delivery:

To the Ford site that populates your Modules being turned on (this lets you know it’s actually built at the factory)
https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt"

So I used that link, typed in my VIN number, and I see that there are numbers that have populated.

Sponsored

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What FieryPhoenix said.

If your modules are not yet populated, you may see a small amount of gobbledegook. But once they are populated, you'll see a vast list.

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
Had a build week of 12/20. Truck went into production on 12/22 and was built on 12/29. It was shipped on 12/31 and landed in a Chicago railway a few weeks later. It's sitting in railway now pending pick up by United Road.

Ford Maverick Anyone else have a build week of Dec20?  If so, have you gotten an "In Production" email yet? built and shipped tracker

United Road tracking says it's about 3 hours away from me awaiting pick up. Estimated delivery date provided by Ford is 1/20/2022.
Ford Maverick Anyone else have a build week of Dec20?  If so, have you gotten an "In Production" email yet? truck tracki

Ford Maverick Anyone else have a build week of Dec20?  If so, have you gotten an "In Production" email yet? built and shipped tracker

fordny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Had a build week of 12/20. Truck went into production on 12/22 and was built on 12/29. It was shipped on 12/31 and landed in a Chicago railway a few weeks later. It's sitting in railway now pending pick up by United Road.

built and shipped tracker.png

United Road tracking says it's about 3 hours away from me awaiting pick up. Estimated delivery date provided by Ford is 1/20/2022.
truck tracking.png

How did you get this detailed tracking? The only thing I see is the load # and destination. I can't find where to register my email address On United Road website. Thanks

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
How did you get this detailed tracking? The only thing I see is the load # and destination. I can't find where to register my email address On United Road website. Thanks
I had to register using my phone. For some reason United Roads website did not show the register link when I used my laptop or desktop computer. I tried using both Chrome and Edge but it just didn't show up.

When I used my phone I was able to register using my throw away Hotmail account then 5-10 minutes later a link showed up in my inbox with a temp password to use. From there the process was pretty easy. Now I don't have to use just my phone to see the tracking. Once I was able to register I can use my laptop to login to United Roads OVISS.

This thread was very helpful and pointed me in the right direction on how to do it. It might help you to. https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/united-road.7950/

Jimd57

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Dodge Dakota
I had a Dec 20 build week. It was "adjusted" to Jan 3 a week later. However, I just checked my tracking link and since yesterday it has changed from "scheduled" to "in production". Not sure what to think, as there has been no email to that effect. But I am definitely not complaining!

Sponsored

Jimd57

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Dodge Dakota
I had a Dec 20 build week. It was "adjusted" to Jan 3 a week later. However, I just checked my tracking link and since yesterday it has changed from "scheduled" to "in production". Not sure what to think, as there has been no email to that effect. But I am definitely not complaining!
I had the same as you and it has sat in production on the tracker for 2 weeks and hasn't moved! I called my dealer to check what was going on and he found that it was built 1/7/22 and is sitting waiting for shipment to dealer by 2/13- 2/19 but I have received nothing from ford by e mail or on schedule so I would check with your dealer.

Mikknj

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

truck tracking.png

Wow good luck and - happy for you. I'm still waiting.......

FieryPhoenix

First Name
Aislinne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Update: I emailed my dealer to see if they could find out any more information, as the truck I've ordered is still listed as 'in production' on the tracker. He said "It looks like your Maverick has been produced but has not started the shipping process to the dealership. Hopefully, they should start shipping it out soon." I can't imagine my estimated delivery date of 1/25 is going to happen at this point, which is a bummer.

msmaz10

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi Q5
I'm in the same boat that you are! Production week of 1/3, actually built on 1/7 but still listed as "in production". Called the dealer today and he said that it is back from the body shop (presumably for SIBL) and should be shipping soon. My estimated delivery date is 2/1 - to San Diego - and I'm holding out hope that maybe things speed up...

FieryPhoenix

First Name
Aislinne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm in the same boat that you are! Production week of 1/3, actually built on 1/7 but still listed as "in production". Called the dealer today and he said that it is back from the body shop (presumably for SIBL) and should be shipping soon. My estimated delivery date is 2/1 - to San Diego - and I'm holding out hope that maybe things speed up...
Hoping yours comes soon too! Mine is headed to Los Angeles, so just a bit farther than yours. :)
Sponsored