Sponsored

Anyone else have a build week of Dec20? If so, have you gotten an "In Production" email yet?

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
My original schedule date was 12/13 then pushed back to 12/20. I checked the tracker this morning and the "In Production" populated with a date 12/22 with an estimated delivery of 1/17/2022.
The window sticker link in the tracker now loads my window sticker as well were as of even yesterday it did not.

Ford Maverick Anyone else have a build week of Dec20?  If so, have you gotten an "In Production" email yet? production with delivery date
Sponsored

jwiedle24

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat w/Luxury Pkg
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Very interesting. I was originally scheduled for 12/13, then pushed to 12/20…then I emailed my dealer when I became pessimistic one day and they said it showed as 1/3. But after reading this thread I figured I may as well check the tracker. Now it shows “In Production” on the tracker page. Ultimately, I now have no clue what the actual status is of my truck lol

Ford Maverick Anyone else have a build week of Dec20?  If so, have you gotten an "In Production" email yet? 6DC379A4-2977-44D1-9A30-82871E6E05CB

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
Anyone else get their built email yet? I woke up this morning and checked my email and received this nice surprise. Supposedly has a delivery ETA of 1/20/2022!!

Ford Maverick Anyone else have a build week of Dec20?  If so, have you gotten an "In Production" email yet? built

Ford F1 Truck

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
, 1950 Ford F1 truck, 22 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Back when my order was confirmed on 10/17 I got an original built week of 12/13. Then on 10/30 I got an email that my built week got pushed back to 12/20.
On 12/14 the tracker website changed to "in production" and as of tonight (12/22) it has been sitting at that stage ever since. The 'view window sticker' button shows me a failed 404.pdf that my sticker isn't available yet.
I'm assuming nothing is really happening with it...
Mine went into production on 12-14 also. No built email yet but I do have the window sticker.

Sponsored

codavis2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Lariat Hybrid Lux/360 with moonroof went into production on 12/14 (build week of 12/20). All modules are live and FordPass allows me to try to connect, so I'm confident the truck is built, but I haven't received a built email yet. The tracker shows an ETA of 01/23. Yours being an XLT Lux gives me hope about the spray-in liner holding things up any longer!

Fiveflat

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-250 Super Duty
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine went into production on 12-14 also. No built email yet but I do have the window sticker.
My in production date was 12/22 and the "built" date is 12/29.
Estimated delivery is 1/23 but looking at the spreadsheet on this forum, it appears that Ford beats that estimate by anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 days... We'll see. I'm so close to getting mine. It'll be a huge relief to not have to daily my F-250!

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hallo all. You can see by my signature below that I've been on this journey too. My favourite part was receiving an email on January 3rd letting us know that our hybrid will be built the week of December 20th. 🤣 It's been "In Production" since December 16th.

At the bottom of your window sticker are two dates. At the very bottom is a date, all by itself, and this date updates weekly, no matter what's going on. I gather that just tells us the truck order still exists. It updates every week until final paperwork has cleared. The other date is just above that in the "Special Order" box. Mine reads: MM151 N RB 2X 220 006360 12 15 21
That tells me that my truck order was sent to the factory on 12/15/2021. Got excited the next day when we got the "In Production" email. However, our dealer told us that the Vehicle Visibility Report (which the dealer can see) showed our scheduled build date as 12/22/2021.

The interesting thing is that when we got the odd January 3rd email telling us that our truck "will be built" (future tense) the week of December 20th 🤷🏻‍♀️we thought that just maybe it was getting ready to be shipped.

Not so much. Ask your dealer for a copy or screenshot of your Vehicle Visibility Report (VVR). That will tell you just where you are. We got one and our dealer promises to give us one again when our truck ships. That's the most important one because it will have the tracking code you'll need to track your truck as it moves along to you. (See "TRACKERS" at the top of the page.)

For reference, below is what our VVR looked like as of January 3rd.

Got excited when our modules populated on 1/4/2022 and Tracker updated with projected delivery of 2/13/2022 (even though it was weeks later than I'd been bracing myself for). Still no "built" email as of today, even though the truck has been "produced." Some have seen on their VVR a note off to the right that there's a chip hold on their truck, but ours does not show that, at least. Someone here in MTC suggested it's probably contracted out for its spray-in bedliner. Hoping for the coveted "Built" and "Shipped" emails soon.

Ford Maverick Anyone else have a build week of Dec20?  If so, have you gotten an "In Production" email yet? 17015C77-D2E9-4D8C-98E3-C7DE5AB20AC7_4_5005_c

Last edited:

Mikknj

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Luxury CO360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had a Dec 20 build week. It was "adjusted" to Jan 3 a week later. However, I just checked my tracking link and since yesterday it has changed from "scheduled" to "in production". Not sure what to think, as there has been no email to that effect. But I am definitely not complaining!
I was scheduled for Dec 20th and rescheduled for Dec 27th. I got email stating it was in production and the website ( when it's up ) shows in production but- it's been in that stage all week and the website doesn't work most of the time.

MLA62563

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was scheduled for Dec 20th and rescheduled for Dec 27th. I got email stating it was in production and the website ( when it's up ) shows in production but- it's been in that stage all week and the website doesn't work most of the time.
Well, mine sat at "In Production" for more than two weeks, but I finally got my "Built" email today. There doesn't seem to be much continuity to the process. Hopefully yours will follow soon. Good luck!

Sponsored

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, mine sat at "In Production" for more than two weeks, but I finally got my "Built" email today. There doesn't seem to be much continuity to the process. Hopefully yours will follow soon. Good luck!
Has your Maverick shipped yet?
Mine's been "In Production" since December 16th, and the Modules populated on 01/04. But still no "Built" email or check on Tracker. My dealer says it's all built, just waiting for a train ride, but I wonder if it's all Built EXCEPT FOR the spray-in bedliner and the lack of chemicals for that is holding it up. At least, so far, the estimated delivery date of February 13th hasn't changed (knock wood). I half expect it will.

Very interested to hear from folks:
How long after your Maverick's Modules populated did you get your "Built" email?
How long before your truck shipped?

flashfearless

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mav Lariat Hybrid,2014 Ford Edge Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has your Maverick shipped yet?
Mine's been "In Production" since December 16th, and the Modules populated on 01/04. But still no "Built" email or check on Tracker. My dealer says it's all built, just waiting for a train ride, but I wonder if it's all Built EXCEPT FOR the spray-in bedliner and the lack of chemicals for that is holding it up. At least, so far, the estimated delivery date of February 13th hasn't changed (knock wood). I half expect it will.

Very interested to hear from folks:
How long after your Maverick's Modules populated did you get your "Built" email?
How long before your truck shipped?
I'm in the same general timeline and suffering the same fate. LM Ford Salina, KS insists that it is not because of spray in bed liner, but he can't provide a coherant reason for the delay.

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm in the same general timeline and suffering the same fate. LM Ford Salina, KS insists that it is not because of spray in bed liner, but he can't provide a coherant reason for the delay.
Tim does his best to let us know the scoop, which I very much appreciate. My dealer says it's all set, just waiting for a train ride. That could be, since I imagine they're not keen to send the Mavericks to the Northeast during storms. Would like to see that "Built" email arrive, but there have been stories here on MTC of folks whose truck arrived and they'd never gotten the "Built" email. We're about to sell our second car, so looking forward to the Maverick. But at this point I'm pretty much resigned to it coming mid-February.

Last edited:

codavis2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm in the same boat with my Lariat Hybrid Lux. The blend date on the window sticker shows 12/14, I got an "In Production" Date of 12/22, and my modules went live on 12/24 if I remember correctly (it was definitely before Christmas). I confirmed with my dealer that it's been "Produced", and the FordPass App shows the "Activate Vehicle" button, but I have yet to receive a "Built" email. The tracker shows an estimated ETA of 01/23/22 for what it's worth. I was thinking it may have been held up for quality control or the bed liner, but your guess is as good as mine.

FieryPhoenix

First Name
Aislinne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2022
I'm in the same boat as well with our XLT Maverick (w/ lux pkg). Original order date was 7/2/21. In late October we got the email saying our scheduled build week would be 12/20, however when I emailed the dealer he said it was actually scheduled 1/3.

However, despite what he said, on 12/21, the Ford tracker switched over to 'In Production', and the week after on 12/27 I was able to access my window sticker.

In the first week of January, the 'In Production' date on the tracker switched to 01/04 (instead of 12/21 which it had previously said), and the estimated delivery section of the tracker was updated to 01/25/2022. As of now (1/14), the tracker still says it is 'in production'. I checked the modules, and they have populated, but I still have not received a 'Built' email yet. I did opt for the spray-in bedliner, so I don't know if that's the issue or not. I've been checking the tracker daily, and I'm really hoping the 'Built' email comes soon.
Sponsored