Sponsored

Anyone else have a build week of Dec20? If so, have you gotten an "In Production" email yet?

FieryPhoenix

First Name
Aislinne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2022
Update: I emailed my dealer to see if they could find out any more information, as the truck I've ordered is still listed as 'in production' on the tracker. He said "It looks like your Maverick has been produced but has not started the shipping process to the dealership. Hopefully, they should start shipping it out soon." I can't imagine my estimated delivery date of 1/25 is going to happen at this point, which is a bummer.
Hi all. I checked the tracker this afternoon and found that my estimated delivery date has been pushed to 2/11 (instead of 1/25). Probably a more realistic date, seeing as the truck is still listed as 'In production' on the tracker. Did anyone else's estimated delivery date move back?
Sponsored

Traceout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Accord
Mine was estimated to be delivered on 1/20/22 and has been pushed back to 02/14/21. It went into production on 12/22/2021. I ordered a Lariat with the Luxury package. I wonder if there is a part causing certain trims to be pushed back.

FieryPhoenix

First Name
Aislinne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2022
I got my 'built' email this morning, and the estimated delivery date has been moved up to 2/7! Hope others for the 12/20 build week have gotten theirs too!

**Update 1/24 - I just received an email notification that my maverick has been shipped (received 2 days after I received my 'built' email).

**Update 1/31 - Received the call that my truck had arrived at the dealer. I was really busy at work, so I picked it up on 2/2 with no issues!
Sponsored

Last edited: