Sponsored

Anyone else have a build week of Dec20? If so, have you gotten an "In Production" email yet?

maxpaine1337

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Anyone else have a build week of Dec20? If so, have you gotten an "In Production" email yet?
Sponsored

MLA62563

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had a Dec 20 build week. It was "adjusted" to Jan 3 a week later. However, I just checked my tracking link and since yesterday it has changed from "scheduled" to "in production". Not sure what to think, as there has been no email to that effect. But I am definitely not complaining!

2022EOW

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You don't get an "in production" e-mail from what I have read. You will get a "built" e-mail though. I had a Dec 13 build week and my status has still not changed to in production on the tracker.

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had a Dec 20 build week. It was "adjusted" to Jan 3 a week later. However, I just checked my tracking link and since yesterday it has changed from "scheduled" to "in production".
Ford Maverick Anyone else have a build week of Dec20?  If so, have you gotten an "In Production" email yet? 1640052237334

I also had a 12/20/21 date that was adjusted to 1/3/22.

What tracking link are you using? I am using https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking.

The page I see doesn't have "scheduled" option. It just has options for "Order Confirmed" and "In Production" (and others for later in the process).

I'm asking because although mine looked like this image a couple of days ago, now when I try to get to that page I see this:

We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN.

Scratch that... tracker is working again. But I'm still interested in the "scheduled" option that shows up for you.

Last edited:

Sponsored

somekindofcycle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kawasaki Z400, 6KU Track, Poseidon X
I have had the same issue as of about 10 minutes ago - guessing that their tracking system is down for all customers (or at least hoping that it's not just us!)

jeffnudi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium Con, 2022 Maverick XLT Hyb
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was scheduled for the week of December 20. Just got an email from Ford a ew minutes ago saying it has been adjusted to the week of January 3.

Ford F1 Truck

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
, 1950 Ford F1 truck, 22 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was scheduled for the week of December 20. Just got an email from Ford a ew minutes ago saying it has been adjusted to the week of January 3.
I was scheduled for December 6, then the 13th and then the 20th. It now says in production. Good luck.

BlueFiSTr

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tracer 900 GT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I was scheduled for the 13th and knocked back to the 20th, I'm "In Production" as of today. No Email though

MLA62563

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
1640052237334.png

I also had a 12/20/21 date that was adjusted to 1/3/22.

What tracking link are you using? I am using https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking.

The page I see doesn't have "scheduled" option. It just has options for "Order Confirmed" and "In Production" (and others for later in the process).

I'm asking because although mine looked like this image a couple of days ago, now when I try to get to that page I see this:

We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN.

Scratch that... tracker is working again. But I'm still interested in the "scheduled" option that shows up for you.
Sorry, I think I conflated a couple of things in my head. I access by the link from my "scheduled for production" email, and that brings me to the same page you're getting, only with the wording changed.

2022 Maverick XLT is "In Production".
Ford Maverick Anyone else have a build week of Dec20?  If so, have you gotten an "In Production" email yet? {filename}

In Production
Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days. When you have a moment, tryout the link to your Window Sticker that is now available lower on the page.
Ford Accessories
  • Order Confirmed 06/25/2021, Step 1 of 5 , Completed
    Order Confirmed
    06/25/2021
  • In Production Step 2 of 5 , In Progress
    In Production
  • Built Step 3 of 5
    Built
  • Shipped Step 4 of 5
    Shipped
  • Delivery TBD, Step 5 of 5
    Delivery
    TBD
  • (For some reason, the progress bar didn't paste, but " in production " is selected.)
  • And yeah, the tracker is constantly bugging in and out for me too.

Sponsored

MLA62563

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You don't get an "in production" e-mail from what I have read. You will get a "built" e-mail though. I had a Dec 13 build week and my status has still not changed to in production on the tracker.
Thanks. I didn't know that. Good luck!

bentley72

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine says in production, but got the email moving it to January 3rd. I almost had hope lol

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer looked up my truck and the production date changed from 1/3/22 to 1/5/22.

January 5th is a Wednesday, not a Monday. Does that have any significance?

I've heard that a Monday date just signifies the week in general but a date inside the week signifies the actual day they plan to build your truck. Is that right?

Lyle

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota
Yes I think you’re right about that. I was scheduled for week of 12/13 but the build started 12/16, built email was 12/17, shipped date 12/18.

lcmaxfield

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Clubs

I had a build week of the 29th of November, I got pushed back twice. Then on the 17th I was "in production". Now today my tracker says that my truck is officially being built as of the 20th.

Does anybody know how accurate the estimated delivery is?
Sponsored