Sponsored

Anyone done the 0% 36 month finance offer from Ford for their Maverick?

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I see that the 0% 36 month offer from Ford was extended through 11/1.

If anyone has done the 0% 36 Month Finance offer from Ford were there any fees or gotchas?

Ford Maverick Anyone done the 0% 36 month finance offer from Ford for their Maverick? 0% for 36 months.JPG
Sponsored

slashy42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Not exactly what you asked, but I did the 60 month for 1.9 today. The only gotchas where the dealer trying to add crap on like paint protection and service plans. Also the rate they initially brought me was 4 percent, and probably not from Ford. I threatened to just finance with my own bank and they came back with the Ford rate.

Just be on your game and look close at everything. I also printed off my emails with the sales guy to show the previously quoted prices and showed a small amount of anger and frustration at the lies. They backed off the additional charges fairly quickly. It's all part of the game unfortunately.

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Chevy Chevelle SS, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not exactly what you asked, but I did the 60 month for 1.9 today. The only gotchas where the dealer trying to add crap on like paint protection and service plans. Also the rate they initially brought me was 4 percent, and probably not from Ford. I threatened to just finance with my own bank and they came back with the Ford rate.

Just be on your game and look close at everything. I also printed off my emails with the sales guy to show the previously quoted prices and showed a small amount of anger and frustration at the lies. They backed off the additional charges fairly quickly. It's all part of the game unfortunately.
The love/hate relationship with buying a truck.

But the funny thing to think about is 4% is a steal over the past 20 years. Oh how we’ve been spoiled by super low interest rates.

I think my parents first house was financed at around 18%. Got to love the early 80’s. Thanks a lot Carter! Haha.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have the 0.9 at 48 for my truck lined up for tomorrow. Ford has sent a dealer memo that these rates will be available at least until March next year.

Sold my 2019 ranger which was paid for and going to invest the proceeds in an index fund and just add the payment to our budget as an additional expense.

Sponsored

bradFORD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have the 0.9 at 48 for my truck lined up for tomorrow. Ford has sent a dealer memo that these rates will be available at least until March next year.

Sold my 2019 ranger which was paid for and going to invest the proceeds in an index fund and just add the payment to our budget as an additional expense.
Would like to have a copy of that memo in my back pocket

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I bought a Bronco Sport last month for 0% for 36 months.

Sponsored

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've tried to lock this 0% financing in, but I don't have a delivery date or VIN.

My dealer couldn't get it through the computer, so he used the VIN off a different Maverick, pulled up the offer, printed it out, and put it in my file. He doesn't know if that will work, but he said it was the best he could do until I got a VIN.

Anybody know anything about that? Anybody lock in financing without a VIN?

Lyle

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota
if you have vin # you can lock in the current Ford financing rates?

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I see that the 0% 36 month offer from Ford was extended through 11/1.

If anyone has done the 0% 36 Month Finance offer from Ford were there any fees or gotchas?

0% for 36 months.JPG
I'm doing the .9% for 48 months. This will allow me to have a lower down payment and have extra $ for snow tires. Total interest of roughly $500 for the life of the loan. My plan however is to save like it was a 36 mo. loan. I want to have my truck paid for as early as possible.

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wish I could lock in on the 36 month 0% financing. If I only had a VIN:unsure:
Sponsored