Sponsored

Anybody unscheduled with their 2022 thinking of adding Tremor Package on their reorder?

Timaysz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford explorer sport trac
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got a alto blue xlt with lux and fx4 ordered...
Was thinking of adding the 4k just for the sole reason of the cooled transmission..
The one thing I don't like with the allwheel Dr.( never driven a all wheel before. Just always owned a 4wheel drive) Is that I couldn't lock in 4wheel if I ever decided to... And I guess the tremer package allows you to lock in four wheel if you feel like it..
So at this point I'm almost positive I'm not going to get a VIN for a 22 so I know they say if you have a 22 order and you have a reorder for a 23 theoretically your order should be built before a new 23 order within reason so with adding the tremor theoretically you should get some of the first ones that come off is anybody else thinking of doing this?
Sponsored

atomguy245

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
With Tremor you can't get 4k tow. So that's a consideration.

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm considering it. It really depends on whether there are any changes for 2023 other than the Tremor Package. Like, for instance, having adaptive cruse control available outside the Lariat Luxury Package.

OP
OP

Timaysz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford explorer sport trac
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
With Tremor you can't get 4k tow. So that's a consideration.
I don't realy need the tow part it was more or less to get the transmission cooler added.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Im hoping my Granger order rolls over into a 23 Tremor. If VB is gone I will switch to CO. Also excited to see what other options are changing. Like bed power options or who knows?

Losing 4k sucks, but Im starting to believe that the radiator may be the same and its the venting and the suspension limiting the 4k. I always planned on air bags in the rear and maybe vent trimming to improve cooling could bring me back to 4k capacity.

Sponsored

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
+ of Tremor Black Leather seats, Goat Mode , comes with 1inch lift , Rear Diff system.
'- no 4k tow package you can spec 2' inch fx4 maverick with steel skid plate and may get just as good off roading.. Will need see some testing first.

VectorsForDelay

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
+ of Tremor Black Leather seats, Goat Mode , comes with 1inch lift , Rear Diff system.
'- no 4k tow package you can spec 2' inch fx4 maverick with steel skid plate and may get just as good off roading.. Will need see some testing first.
i believe the xlt tremor seats are black cloth.