Sponsored

Any SouthEast Dealerships Willing To Sell Below MSRP?

Sandstorm

Banned
Banned
First Name
Anonymous
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
  • Banned
Has anyone who has placed an order in the SouthEast region been able to sign for under MSRP? Would love to get in on the Granger deal at 3% under Invoice but after adding up airfare, hotel, gas I'd only be saving a few hundred dollars.

Not only am I not able to find any dealership local to me that will do Invoice pricing, they also won't budge off MSRP. How is Granger able to do 3% under Invoice and no dealership around me can go under MSRP?
Sponsored

04mach146

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe, dodge eco-diesel
Most are going to stay at msrp due to the fact they don't have much inventory if they could charge more on a retail unit id say 75% would. Those offering less than mspr or invoice are doing large volumes thanks to early deals on forums such as M.t.c. , Facebook groups or redit when you pre-sell 100+units you can afford to make less your local dealer is probably only selling 5-20

Chicora

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
PW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy S-10
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Check with Ken Wilson Ford in Canton, NC. (West of Asheville) Ask for Eddie McGill Phone: (828) 301-3689.

If you want to tell him my name, it's Peter. Up to you.

GTBuzz

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered from JSC, Invoice, no dealer or doc fees. I'm in Georgia, so basically I pay invoice and a lot/gas fee of about $50. Taxes I pay when I register in my state.

This turned out to be about the same as the below invoice deals since some of those tended to have a large doc fee. This was less than an hour drive also.

They advertise this on their web page and the signs around the area.

The Mavs they had on their lot were also sold at invoice. They never do markups. These are the kind of dealers we need to support.

Last edited:

Rickc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1956 Thunderbird, 1989 E350 Motorhome. 2005 Kia Se
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I moved to GA. last year and it was nice to do business with a dealer who wasn't trying to rake me over the coals. Living in OR. I tried to find 22 Mav XL. I contacted every Ford dealer from Medford OR to Seattle WA. There weren't many available and the lowest price I was quoted was $5000 over MSRP as an ADMIN charge. How Ford allows this to happen is beyond me. Some of them were more than $10,000 over. Guess some of the blame goes to the people who are so impatient they'll pay anything to get what they want. Sadly i don't have that kind of budget.

Sponsored

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I moved to GA. last year and it was nice to do business with a dealer who wasn't trying to rake me over the coals. Living in OR. I tried to find 22 Mav XL. I contacted every Ford dealer from Medford OR to Seattle WA. There weren't many available and the lowest price I was quoted was $5000 over MSRP as an ADMIN charge. How Ford allows this to happen is beyond me. Some of them were more than $10,000 over. Guess some of the blame goes to the people who are so impatient they'll pay anything to get what they want. Sadly i don't have that kind of budget.
They call it Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price because it's against the law for Manufacturer to set the price a non owned franchised entity can charge for a product. If dealer could not make enough money at MSRP they would be begging Ford to either lower their cost or raise the MSRP. Regional differences in dealer expenses could justify some higher selling price either over or under MSRP but most likely not anywhere near $5-$10k. Maybe if dealers have to furnish transportation like landlords are having to subsidize renters... ?
Sponsored