Sponsored

Any recommendations for Maverick rims???

ddomino

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Compass
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello all,

I just picked up my Maverick from the dealership this past Monday. Everything is working great on it. The wife and I ended up getting the Hybird XL model that comes with those basic steel rims. They're okay, but I was hoping to shop around and see what I can do to replace them and make it look a bit nicer.

If you know of any good websites or anything, please let me know. Thank you!
Sponsored

catinthebathtub

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
haas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 GT 350, 60 VW, 34 pickup and porsches....
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

TacoHolder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not Mav
Outside of your budget and availability, the limiting factor is the uncommon 5x108 bolt pattern. There are still decent aftermarket solutions, but you are limited to just a handful of other vehicles if you are looking for OEM. The wheels from the Bronco Sport, Escape, Focus, and some other Fords will all fit. Anything smaller than 17" will cause issues with brake clearance, which is a non-issue if you want to keep using the stock tires.

Sponsored

Jah.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jah.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick xlt fx4 , Honda 700 ctx mc
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
See if there are any new or nearly new takeoff near you . can check on this site . I have seen some interesting offers on rims and tires near the end or bottom of this forum .

Jah.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jah.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick xlt fx4 , Honda 700 ctx mc
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Members market place near bottom of site . tried to edit previous post but site wouldn't let me .

Sponsored

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Outside of your budget and availability, the limiting factor is the uncommon 5x108 bolt pattern. There are still decent aftermarket solutions, but you are limited to just a handful of other vehicles if you are looking for OEM. The wheels from the Bronco Sport, Escape, Focus, and some other Fords will all fit. Anything smaller than 17" will cause issues with brake clearance, which is a non-issue if you want to keep using the stock tires.
This is not an uncommon. Bolt pattern. Plenty of options out there for the 5x108mm pattern. That's also a GM pattern. My 2008 Chevy HHR uses it, and a bunch of GM products from that timeframe used that same pattern as well. This just means there is a lot of aftermarket support for that bolt pattern. Heres a set of 18x8 Circuit performance rims I bought for my XLT which I should have a vin# for this month. These are spec for Focus RS MK4 so I know they will fit. I added ebay ford center cap medallions. I think these will look good against iconic silver and with an H&R spring kit to drop it. As far as stock stuff though, plenty of ford and lincoln vehicles with interesting wheels in this size. I believe range rovers use a 5x108 as well.

Ford Maverick Any recommendations for Maverick rims??? 20220411_201955

Last edited:

austinzone

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just do the Fifteen52s that some of the other users have done. Its a clean wheel in the right bolt pattern. Probably want to put some beefier tires on when you do.

With few exceptions - most of the members on this site - their aftermarket wheels are not better than stock.

Im yet to see anything better than the Fifteen52s - and I'll probably hold out until I do.

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just do the Fifteen52s that some of the other users have done. Its a clean wheel in the right bolt pattern. Probably want to put some beefier tires on when you do.

With few exceptions - most of the members on this site - their aftermarket wheels are not better than stock.

Im yet to see anything better than the Fifteen52s - and I'll probably hold out until I do.
Ya the fifteen52 wheels are really really nice wheels, but some people just dont have that kind of a budget and still want nice looking wheels. That's why there's other wheel manufacturers out there.
Sponsored