First Name
chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Does anyone know of any car lots that have any awd xl or xlt mavericks available and on the lot not in transit? thank you!
Sponsored

kmish203

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Check autotrader. That's how I found one locally to test drive before I placed my order

OP
OP
wcfox

wcfox

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Check autotrader. That's how I found one locally to test drive before I placed my order
thank you ive looked on autotrader and car gurus

Enderet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Does anyone know of any car lots that have any awd xl or xlt mavericks available and on the lot not in transit? thank you!
Gonna be hard to find one that way and be able to claim it. Think there was an article floating around saying Mavericks on the lot are lasting 4 days before being sold.

Bn1970

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford-2L/250hp, Honda-1.5L/190hp, Mazda-1.6L/270hp.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes. Canadian dealers have stock for some bizarre reason.

Sponsored

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Gonna be hard to find one that way and be able to claim it. Think there was an article floating around saying Mavericks on the lot are lasting 4 days before being sold.
It seems that once the dealer puts the trucks on their website as in transit they get snapped up, So all you can do is order one and wait. I think if you are looking for that configuration in a ecoboost you even get lucky

Edogg1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep renegade desert hawk
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine hit the lot yesterday, on my way to pick it up. They had one dealer order on the truck with it. They had someone turn in the dealer to drive it before it was off the truck, bought within the hour of being delivered.
My suggestion, talk to the dealerships, get on a call list for when they come in.

Enderet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
It seems that once the dealer puts the trucks on their website as in transit they get snapped up, So all you can do is order one and wait. I think if you are looking for that configuration in a ecoboost you even get lucky
Yes, that is actually how I got mine. I was on the Ford website checking inventory every day. One day I saw a new one pop up not too far from here. Called immediately and asked if it was dealer stock, if someone had claimed it already, or if it was a special customer order. They said its yours if you want it, just come drop $500 dollars on it. Another dealer, same situation, let me put the deposit down over the phone. This way I secured two that were on their way (figured I better secure two in case one somehow didnt make it to the dealer, or if one of these dealers decided to get cute at the end and renege on what we had agreed on [msrp], or worse scenario yet, if one of the dealers actually sold the truck I had put a deposit down on) and I got my truck about three weeks later.

ShadowChas

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Shop.Ford.com will allow you search dealer inventory and at that point you can call directly or have them contact you as they are all “ordered” vehicles on the lots and how I came across mine they had deal fall through and I was able to purchase it

Evil2ltr

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Alto Blue Maverick XLT AWD
Ours was a finance back out.. and we got lucky. There are zero on the lots here.

Sponsored

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, that is actually how I got mine. I was on the Ford website checking inventory every day. One day I saw a new one pop up not too far from here. Called immediately and asked if it was dealer stock, if someone had claimed it already, or if it was a special customer order. They said its yours if you want it, just come drop $500 dollars on it. Another dealer, same situation, let me put the deposit down over the phone. This way I secured two that were on their way (figured I better secure two in case one somehow didnt make it to the dealer, or if one of these dealers decided to get cute at the end and renege on what we had agreed on [msrp], or worse scenario yet, if one of the dealers actually sold the truck I had put a deposit down on) and I got my truck about three weeks later.
No Way the dealer would never change their mind and jackup the agreed upon price🤣😂🤣

OP
OP
wcfox

wcfox

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Shop.Ford.com will allow you search dealer inventory and at that point you can call directly or have them contact you as they are all “ordered” vehicles on the lots and how I came across mine they had deal fall through and I was able to purchase it
thanks alot

OP
OP
wcfox

wcfox

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick