Sponsored

Any mannequin 2.0 Mavericks in South Florida to test drive?

Westsidetruck

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord Hybrid
Al Packer Ford in West Palm has two in stock according to their website (one in house and one in extended inventory) both being the XLT in Iconic Silver with black interior.

So far that's the only dealer in FL that I've come across that has any available to look at (or at least is advertising that they have them). Very surprised that there weren't any in Orlando.
Screen Shot 2021-08-26 at 12.29.27 PM.png
They have had those listed. They are inbound models I think. I called and they tried to get me to order with them. They are a good dealer, and the woman was very knowledgeable. Seems like they have a lot more orders in than my dealer. Like ten times more. I don’t know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. I know I am one of the first orders at my dealer.
Sponsored

lilcloud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Chevy Tahoe LT
WT Heck? There is no such thing as an Interior color as listed!! Onyx/Medium Dark Slate... what is going on there?
I caught that as well and was just as confused! If that was an option I would have 1000% ordered that over the standard navy seats. Could be a data entry mistake?

lilcloud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Chevy Tahoe LT
They have had those listed. They are inbound models I think. I called and they tried to get me to order with them. They are a good dealer, and the woman was very knowledgeable. Seems like they have a lot more orders in than my dealer. Like ten times more. I don’t know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. I know I am one of the first orders at my dealer.
Ahh I understand that would make sense. That was just the only dealer that I came across that even listed them in their inventory at all. All the other dealers that I checked just had the option to build/reserve one. I believe that I am one of the first orders for my dealer as well.

profecia

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did you get to see it? I called about it an the salesman played dumb.

Yes I did, the guy stayed for about an hour only so it was a quick stop. Sharing a few pics. It was a AWD. Pretty much just we've seen on other pics. I did noticed the front grille flaps that seems to open/close when needed so took a pic of that as best as I could.

profecia

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes I did, the guy stayed for about an hour only so it was a quick stop. Sharing a few pics. It was a AWD. Pretty much just we've seen on other pics. I did noticed the front grille flaps that seems to open/close when needed so took a pic of that as best as I could.
Ford Maverick Any mannequin 2.0 Mavericks in South Florida to test drive? IMG_9425

Ford Maverick Any mannequin 2.0 Mavericks in South Florida to test drive? IMG_9427

Ford Maverick Any mannequin 2.0 Mavericks in South Florida to test drive? IMG_9428

Ford Maverick Any mannequin 2.0 Mavericks in South Florida to test drive? IMG_9429

Ford Maverick Any mannequin 2.0 Mavericks in South Florida to test drive? IMG_9431

Ford Maverick Any mannequin 2.0 Mavericks in South Florida to test drive? IMG_9432

Ford Maverick Any mannequin 2.0 Mavericks in South Florida to test drive? IMG_9433

Ford Maverick Any mannequin 2.0 Mavericks in South Florida to test drive? IMG_9435

Ford Maverick Any mannequin 2.0 Mavericks in South Florida to test drive? IMG_9436

Ford Maverick Any mannequin 2.0 Mavericks in South Florida to test drive? IMG_9439

Ford Maverick Any mannequin 2.0 Mavericks in South Florida to test drive? IMG_9440

Sponsored

Westsidetruck

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord Hybrid
Ahh I understand that would make sense. That was just the only dealer that I came across that even listed them in their inventory at all. All the other dealers that I checked just had the option to build/reserve one. I believe that I am one of the first orders for my dealer as well.
I called my dealer, and I missed it by 2 days. I wish I had called on Monday, I would have definitely checked it out especially since I ordered from them. I spoke to a dealer in Fort Lauderdale, pompano Ford, and they are hopeful for next week.

Sam

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade 2015
Matthew’s Currie Ford in Sarasota will be hosting a training on 9/14.
I stopped by Mathew Currie yesterday. They said to sign up on their Webpage for the training session. That lot had almost no new vehicles for sale in stock. More salesmen on golfcarts than vehicles to sell. Pretty sad.
I have not checked the website yet to verify the instructions from the salesman on the golfcart.

perfectlyfrank

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Matthew’s Currie Ford in Sarasota will be hosting a training on 9/14.
I was just at Mathew Currie today placing my order. My sales guy confirmed that I was a day late to see it. I wish I would have seen this post sooner.

NapsterKnowHow

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
I literally made a reservation at like 6 different dealerships throughout South Florida. Communication with all of them was either terrible or they tried to bait and switch me with incentives (I'd ask for more information and get zero response, other dealers would tell me nobody is offering the deals I mentioned). Some of them seemed like they couldn't possibly care less about selling me a car. I mentioned this to my cousin, who "has a guy" for everything. His guy was at Bozard. Dude got the deal done in one day with only text/email and no deposit. Coffee is for closers!
My parents got a car through Bozard and Joey over there has treated our whole family well even with the car shortage. I highly recommend them. Plus you can grab a bite to eat at the Ford restaurant next door! The bar has a refrigerated strip that keeps your beer cold! Lol

Sponsored

Snickers1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Callie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 chevy equinox ltz
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
West Boca here, as well. No idea about dealers having any to look at. I literally made a reservation at every Ford dealer from WPB to Ft. Lauderdale and dealing with them all was complete ass. Ended up placing my order through Bozard Ford in St. Augustine.
Why there?

asel3121

First Name
Asel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Engine
Undecided
Why there?
First, one of the managers there came highly recommended from my cousin, who I trust implicitly in these situations. Second, it was the smoothest interaction I've had. He addressed my needs and handled the order quickly and professionally. Every dealership in south Florida acted as if they couldn't care less about selling me a car. Poor communication, misinformation, bait-and-switch tactics, exorbitant fees...

M.A.C.

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation
First, one of the managers there came highly recommended from my cousin, who I trust implicitly in these situations. Second, it was the smoothest interaction I've had. He addressed my needs and handled the order quickly and professionally. Every dealership in south Florida acted as if they couldn't care less about selling me a car. Poor communication, misinformation, bait-and-switch tactics, exorbitant fees...
It’s because the dealers in South Florida could care less about selling cars and trucks they can’t jack up with dealer premium fees, dealer prep fees, hidden dealer fees, dealer ad on accessories, tire protection fees and it goes on and on until infinity.

That’s why we ordered our Maverick Truck from Tom at Chapman in Horsham P.A.

asel3121

First Name
Asel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Engine
Undecided
It’s because the dealers in South Florida could care less about selling cars and trucks they can’t jack up with dealer premium fees, dealer prep fees, hidden dealer fees, dealer ad on accessories, tire protection fees and it goes on and on until infinity.

That’s why we ordered our Maverick Truck from Tom at Chapman in Horsham P.A.
I mean, good luck even getting an email back.

One dealer replied to my reservation and said they were offering employee pricing for the next 3 days. I asked for a little more info and said I'll be there next day. Never heard back.

M.A.C.

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation
I mean, good luck even getting an email back.

One dealer replied to my reservation and said they were offering employee pricing for the next 3 days. I asked for a little more info and said I'll be there next day. Never heard back.
I have a dealer one mile from my house and they didn’t even know what a courtesy drop was, have never done one or would not waste there time with it. That dealer has been at the same location for over 35 years, I have even bought several trucks from them. The manager looked at me like he was looking at a Martian 👽.

It took me three days calling around and getting no results that I finally got a lead on this forum that pointed me to Mullinax Ford of West Palm Beach.
Sponsored