Sponsored

Any mannequin 2.0 Mavericks in South Florida to test drive?

Mav

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Maverick
Like many, I ordered one without ever seeing one in person. Much less drivin one. I would love to get some seat time to see if I’m even going to like it. Does anyone know of a dealer that has one to look at? I’m in West Boca Raton.
Sponsored

asel3121

First Name
Asel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Engine
Undecided
Like many, I ordered one without ever seeing one in person. Much less drivin one. I would love to get some seat time to see if I’m even going to like it. Does anyone know of a dealer that has one to look at? I’m in West Boca Raton.
West Boca here, as well. No idea about dealers having any to look at. I literally made a reservation at every Ford dealer from WPB to Ft. Lauderdale and dealing with them all was complete ass. Ended up placing my order through Bozard Ford in St. Augustine.

Reactions: Mav

04mach146

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe, dodge eco-diesel
Fort Meyers here id love to see one in person just for measurement purposes on my modifications but a test drive would be nice aswell 😆

OP
OP
Mav

Mav

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Maverick
West Boca here, as well. No idea about dealers having any to look at. I literally made a reservation at every Ford dealer from WPB to Ft. Lauderdale and dealing with them all was complete ass. Ended up placing my order through Bozard Ford in St. Augustine.
I just talked to Mullinax in west palm beach. We went there to finally test drive a bronco. They were super nice to deal with. The guy Dave I spoke to says that Mavericks haven’t been released yet. He may be right. I have yet to see one in the wild.
Ford should have an FX4 and a loaded lariat or first edition in every Ford showroom. The fact that they don’t is another sign that they can’t get their shit together.

asel3121

First Name
Asel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Engine
Undecided
I just talked to Mullinax in west palm beach. We went there to finally test drive a bronco. They were super nice to deal with. The guy Dave I spoke to says that Mavericks haven’t been released yet. He may be right. I have yet to see one in the wild.
Ford should have an FX4 and a loaded lariat or first edition in every Ford showroom. The fact that they don’t is another sign that they can’t get their shit together.
No dealer fees at Mullinax, from what they advertise. Wonder if they sneak it in the sticker price another way.

Reactions: Mav

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mav

Mav

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Maverick
No dealer fees at Mullinax, from what they advertise. Wonder if they sneak it in the sticker price another way.
Nah, they seem legit

Westsidetruck

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord Hybrid
I hope not. They said they wouldn’t. I guess I shall see. I found them easy to deal with and very receptive. I dealt with Billy and he has been great. I was there a couple of weeks ago and they said they hoped to get in a showroom model. They have two pretty loaded Broncos on display that they let people test drive. When I was first looking into the Maverick, they happened to have a Bronco Sport that I was able to look at for a general idea as to size and room. It was next to an F-250 and looked tiny. I took a pic.

Ford Maverick Any mannequin 2.0 Mavericks in South Florida to test drive? 660D46F7-D0F0-40E2-90E8-59AAFFC26DC1

MAVRICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Any
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The question you need to ask the dealers is: When are you getting a Maverick "Trainer" unit? ... I'm saying this because I just went through that experience.

If you're calling and get connected to sales people - usually - they misinterpret your question and give you a standard answer that they think they may have some units later this year ... remind them that dealers nation wide are getting trainers in the next 4 weeks ... ask them: when is their training unit supposed to be at their dealership? ... if they are competent and responsive they'll go find out and they will find out something they didn't know about their own dealership ... if and when they give you a date for the trainer to be there - go to the dealership around 11:00 AM on that date and you should be able to walk around the vehicle, sit in it but will not be able to test drive that unit ... trainer units are typically at a dealership for only 2-4 hours. The training session is usually around 10:00 AM and typically last about an hour.

Sponsored

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
A million dealers in the Orlando area and NO Mavericks to view? Total disrespect.

OP
OP
Mav

Mav

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Maverick
Gonna make some calls tomorrow and see if anyone has one around here

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was warned by my dealer that right now deliveries are an issue due to a lack of drivers for the delivery companies. Just FYI. He warned me it could sit there after the competed build.
Sponsored