Sponsored

Any early August build dates “built” or “shipped” status yet?

OP
OP
Mxer97

Mxer97

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 mav xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hope so ....the last rep I talked to the other day said that in her experience, it could take about 60 days so I've been "stuck" in production now for 50 so maybe 10 more days in production "limbo" 🤣❓🤣 Who knows?
I recall one of the chat people saying “ohhhh, I haven’t heard of anyone going into and out of production in a few days”…. I told them yeaaaa…. That’s because they don’t message you to ask about their vehicle when it’s moving along smoothly as it should. Lol
Sponsored

• Love
Reactions: JAC

Scott Asheville

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 AWD XLT ECO LUX CP360 HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My 3 Sep 21 XLT was built 17 August and is in a ramp at a rail yard 150 miles from my house waiting for a carrier. I should be getting it this week. So that's about 6 weeks built to delivery on the East Coast.

johnmguice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Accord
Mine was Built July 28, and is "back from the body shop" but still listed "in production". It has been sitting in Mexico since then. I cannot get any answers from Ford and my dealer just keeps telling my they are waiting to ship.

OP
OP
Mxer97

Mxer97

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 mav xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine was Built July 28, and is "back from the body shop" but still listed "in production". It has been sitting in Mexico since then. I cannot get any answers from Ford and my dealer just keeps telling my they are waiting to ship.
I’m afraid you’re in the same “produced” status of it hasn’t switched over to “built” / released.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mxer97

Mxer97

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 mav xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@Ford Motor Company …. Any reason you guys can’t complete the vehicles that are “produced”, and have been for almost 2 months, some longer… when you are still pumping out vehicles from the plant???

JAC

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy G30 Roadtrek Van, waiting for Hybrid XL Mave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@Ford Motor Company …. Any reason you guys can’t complete the vehicles that are “produced”, and have been for almost 2 months, some longer… when you are still pumping out vehicles from the plant???
I messaged Ford thru this web sites "conversation" tool with nearly the same question a few days ago and was hopeful when rep "Michael" said he would try to help. He needed all my info (VIN, address, phone #, etc) and his final response was basically: stay in touch with your dealer..."They will be in the best position to address your questions and concerns at this time. Have a good day!".

🤣🤣 Wow Ford, thanks for nothing. I already told Ford rep "Michael" that the dealer had no updated information on our "stuck" in production Maverick. 😢

OP
OP
Mxer97

Mxer97

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 mav xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I messaged Ford thru this web sites "conversation" tool with nearly the same question a few days ago and was hopeful when rep "Michael" said he would try to help. He needed all my info (VIN, address, phone #, etc) and his final response was basically: stay in touch with your dealer..."They will be in the best position to address your questions and concerns at this time. Have a good day!".

🤣🤣 Wow Ford, thanks for nothing. I already told Ford rep "Michael" that the dealer had no updated information on our "stuck" in production Maverick. 😢
i literally justtttt messaged them my info 😂

• Haha

johnmguice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Accord

Yeah. They are not communicating with the dealers either. In addition, the dealers don't really care as long as they can sell it when it eventually shows up.

I ordered August 23, 2021 with very little communication. I was patient but now that its built and just sitting (with others being built and shipped after it) I really would like some answers. @Ford Motor Company

Sponsored

johnmguice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Accord
🤣🤣 Can't wait to see their response 🤣

I just got this from the Ford Chat:

The current order status is listed as Awaiting Shipment with an ETA of 10/27-11/02 last updated 09/28.

So check with them.

JAC

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy G30 Roadtrek Van, waiting for Hybrid XL Mave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah. They are not communicating with the dealers either. In addition, the dealers don't really care as long as they can sell it when it eventually shows up.

I ordered August 23, 2021 with very little communication. I was patient but now that its built and just sitting (with others being built and shipped after it) I really would like some answers. @Ford Motor Company
Very frustrating for sure & although we are happy for folks with trucks being produced in 20 hours and shipped within a day or two; it is very discouraging for folks like you who have trucks that are built and just sitting and folks like us whose trucks have been"produced" but not finished and sitting in a lot for over 50 days waiting to be completed.

OP
OP
Mxer97

Mxer97

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 mav xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Very frustrating for sure & although we are happy for folks with trucks being produced in 20 hours and shipped within a day or two; it is very discouraging for folks like you who have trucks that are built and just sitting and folks like us whose trucks have been"produced" but not finished and sitting in a lot for over 50 days waiting to be completed.
im built !!!!!!!!

aitch-2-oh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus X
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

“Built”! The ‘Bad United Way’ Thermometer Tracker finally changed after being stuck forever showing ‘In Production’. Now showing ‘Built’!

Maybe the 7th (in a series) O/U date of Halloween to drive it off the Dealer’s lot may happen. No bets placed, yet…
Sponsored

Last edited: