Sponsored

Any early August build dates “built” or “shipped” status yet?

JazzyJockJeffcoat

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Finally moved to Built status this afternoon. No email from Ford. The order track app updated to "Awaiting Shipment" this afternoon too. Didn't contact Ford to ask about delivery, still very burnt out on this (year+!) process, but might suck it up and do a chat this weekend.

-Ordered 9/13/21
-In Production 8/11/22
-Built 9/23/22

XLT hybrid with a hitch.

Hope you all get completed ASAP.

There was an article about Ford running out of hood emblems so maybe that's been the issue!
Sponsored

carbonmav05

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Eco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got mine today.

Order Date 12-28-2021, Scheduled for build week 8-22-2022 8-29-2022, In Production 8-25-2022, Built 9-2-2022, Delivered 9-22-22.
Man congrats to you but boy makes me jealous knowing i was built 8/25, a week earlier, and still have no clue where my trucks at :/

triangulumhalohydra

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine is still “produced” 8/10…. Awaiting update, I’m glad yours had moved! Who were you griping to, so I can give them a shout lol
Griped to everyone: Dealer, customer service, ford chat. I got on twitter and shared my issues with Ford, Ford Trucks, Jim Farley (CEO), and their head of Customer Experience. I was respectful and polite, but firm in that this process is a mess and we're all sitting out here in limbo...

Good luck getting yours shipped and delivered. Normally I'd be frustrated about getting a '22 when one would (in a normal world) get a '23. After hearing all these horror stories about '23 orders and limited production, just thankful mine is coming in...

Uncle Ed

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander,Outlook,S10,1968Camaro,22Maverick.hybri
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Man congrats to you but boy makes me jealous knowing i was built 8/25, a week earlier, and still have no clue where my trucks at :/
I have been calling every day or so and Friday got an update from no rail car # , truck in Nogales , Az to truck picked up and rail car #. Contacted chat today info went backwards to no rail car # still in Nogales. I hope it's just chat not being updated. Ford needs a information makeover.

Reactions: JAC

carbonmav05

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Eco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have been calling every day or so and Friday got an update from no rail car # , truck in Nogales , Az to truck picked up and rail car #. Contacted chat today info went backwards to no rail car # still in Nogales. I hope it's just chat not being updated. Ford needs a information makeover.
Gotcha, according to dealer on Wednesday I am in SD with no rail car info. We’ll see here Monday when I ask again! Hoping for a new update. Chat still thinks truck is in Mexico so I wouldn’t trust chat too much.

Sponsored

BrandonB81

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Chat gave me a railcar number a week ago yesterday so they have that info. Guess it's all in who you talk to.

Uncle Ed

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander,Outlook,S10,1968Camaro,22Maverick.hybri
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Chat gave me a railcar number a week ago yesterday so they have that info. Guess it's all in who you talk to.
Called customer service this morning, said truck was in rail yard in Illinois, taking the scenic route to Georgia.

Z_ealot

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 370Z, Honda Civic, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Still no updates from ford’s end, still awaiting shipping according to customer service and tracking, gonna see here really soon though if my dealer actually knows what they’re talking about here in the next two weeks

Sponsored

abcinv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Tundra DBL Cab Limited 4WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Called customer service this morning, said truck was in rail yard in Illinois, taking the scenic route to Georgia.
Mine took 14 days to get to Ga and off the train. Not sure how long it will take to get to the dealer as it's only been a couple of days so far.

You're getting closer..

carbonmav05

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Eco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dealer had told me it was in South Dakota for a week now. Had him send me the VVR, unfortunately it says SO not SD, so it is still in Mexico since 8/27. Sweeeet.

OP
OP
Mxer97

Mxer97

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 mav xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Still hanging out in “produced” status since 8/10….. it’s has to get released and shipped at some point……… right? Lolol

Last edited:

JAC

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy G30 Roadtrek Van, waiting for Hybrid XL Mave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Still hanging out in “produced” status since 8/10….. it’s has to get released and shipped at sone point……… right? Lolol
Hope so ....the last rep I talked to the other day said that in her experience, it could take about 60 days so I've been "stuck" in production now for 50 so maybe 10 more days in production "limbo" 🤣❓🤣 Who knows?
Sponsored