Sponsored

Any early August build dates “built” or “shipped” status yet?

TorqueWrenchUSA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03' VDC Outback wagon, 97' zoom zoom Miata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Today marks day 38 in production on my end. I wonder if it'll just pop up at the dealer out of random. As though they forgot to scan it in like a package.
Sponsored

• Sad
Reactions: JAC

SamMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick hybrid Lariot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
waiting on the rail transport now. Lariat Lux Alto Blue hard roll up:)
  • Order Confirmed10/05/2021
  • In Production 08/17/2022, Step 2 of 5 , Completed
    In Production08/17/2022
  • Built 09/03/2022, Step 3 of 5 , Completed
    Built09/03/2022
  • Shipped Step 4 of 5 , In Progress
    Shipped
  • Final Preparation TBD, Step 5 of 5
    Final Preparation

JAC

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy G30 Roadtrek Van, waiting for Hybrid XL Mave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Today marks day 38 in production on my end. I wonder if it'll just pop up at the dealer out of random. As though they forgot to scan it in like a package.
38 days "stuck" in production for us too 😢. Not to be negative but I really don't think it will just show up at the dealer and I think our trucks are sitting in a lot in Mexico waiting for someone to add whatever part they were short of when it went through the production line earlier in August. According to Ford customer service, no updated information since 8/9 when our truck was in the secondary phase of production & "produced" but not finished.

donbreiner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
38 days "stuck" in production for us too 😢. Not to be negative but I really don't think it will just show up at the dealer and I think our trucks are sitting in a lot in Mexico waiting for someone to add whatever part they were short of when it went through the production line earlier in August. According to Ford customer service, no updated information since 8/9 when our truck was in the secondary phase of production & "produced" but not finished.
Built 8/30 & awaiting shipment - Customer Service says no updates yet - Went to see my dealer today & he checked & tells me my Maverick Hybrid FE, RR is currently in Arizona waiting for a carrier to pick up. I thought it would go via rail to E. St. Louis, IL but he tells common carrier. Ford Tracker does only shows built 8/30. So, maybe if I'm lucky, delivery in a week or so???

JAC

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy G30 Roadtrek Van, waiting for Hybrid XL Mave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Built 8/30 & awaiting shipment - Customer Service says no updates yet - Went to see my dealer today & he checked & tells me my Maverick Hybrid FE, RR is currently in Arizona waiting for a carrier to pick up. I thought it would go via rail to E. St. Louis, IL but he tells common carrier. Ford Tracker does only shows built 8/30. So, maybe if I'm lucky, delivery in a week or so???
You are "golden" 👍 and should get yours relatively soon. We are not even "built" yet and still in production. I'm hoping we get ours by November but who knows??

Sponsored

Majoretx

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same. Went into production 8/8, been sitting in “returned from body shop” since 8/9. Sticker works, modules went live, the whole shebang. Had an ETA to the dealer in VA of 9/12-19 but my guy says since it’s not even on the train yet (so says the vehicle visibility report he pulled Fri morning), that range is almost definitely wrong.

Wondering if the airbag recall or a chip shortage could be holding them up. And here I was thinking it was getting closer…
What do you mean by modules? I have my windows sticker and it supposed to go into production this week. hoping for no delays but doesnt look likely lol

Integral

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GTI
What do you mean by modules? I have my windows sticker and it supposed to go into production this week. hoping for no delays but doesnt look likely lol
Try ordertrack.app and click modules. If your vehicle's computer is on, the page will populate with values. Basically it means that it's actually built even if it's sitting to wait on a part/QC check.

edit: let me know if that doesn't answer your question and I can attach photos/explain better.

Reactions: JAC

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Day 17 in production "status" for my Lariat Lux Hybrid. Modules have been live for 8 days, which is when the tracker filled in the "In Production" date. Secondary status is "Produced". Not sure what the delay is.

Sponsored

mistermayor

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Try ordertrack.app and click modules. If your vehicle's computer is on, the page will populate with values. Basically it means that it's actually built even if it's sitting to wait on a part/QC check.

edit: let me know if that doesn't answer your question and I can attach photos/explain better.
Wow I never knew anything about this, 10/16 order 9/9 in production, just been on the ford tracker. Is there anything you can learn from the modules themselves about current status? What about the invoice and blend dates?

Uncle Ed

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander,Outlook,S10,1968Camaro,22Maverick.hybri
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow I never knew anything about this, 10/16 order 9/9 in production, just been on the ford tracker. Is there anything you can learn from the modules themselves about current status? What about the invoice and blend dates?
Invoice date was on my window sticker, I never did figure out a blend date.

hopsnbarley91

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Sienna, 2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

We have the same build date and I'm not that far from you (I'm in STL). I'm going to call my dealer tomorrow and see if there is an update. Hoping mine shipped too! It would make sense logistically.