Sponsored

Any early August build dates “built” or “shipped” status yet?

Poizon_iv_19

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
So I don’t know if this means anything or if it’s just a glitch, but I want to check my window sticker tonight and instead of updating to the next day like it usually does around this time of night, it now has no date at the bottom of the window sticker

4EBC67CF-9C33-4BA4-9697-120360E53FDE.jpeg
Mine too. Today only

Poizon_iv_19

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Mine too. Today only
. ordered aug 8, july production and got hung up (don’t know why, possibly battery cable or seatbelt recall) and got “rebill” status at the top left, spent over month in production, now we have been almost a month waiting to ship. Please God give me patience And luckily we ordered a backup eco boost in November that came in in April just in time for prom so we have a truck for my kiddo to drive while he waits for the one he picked out himself. My husband has decided he’s keeping the eco boost for himself instead of trading it in on the new truck when it gets here. We love it and can’t wait to see the hybrid…….eventually View attachment 66663
Ford Maverick Any early August build dates “built” or “shipped” status yet? 4575C655-A21A-47D2-B0D7-ABA593BE0699

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Z_ealot

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 370Z, Honda Civic, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
. ordered aug 8, july production and got hung up (don’t know why, possibly battery cable or seatbelt recall) and got “rebill” status at the top left, spent over month in production, now we have been almost a month waiting to ship. Please God give me patience And luckily we ordered a backup eco boost in November that came in in April just in time for prom so we have a truck for my kiddo to drive while he waits for the one he picked out himself. My husband has decided he’s keeping the eco boost for himself instead of trading it in on the new truck when it gets here. We love it and can’t wait to see the hybrid…….eventually View attachment 66663
4575C655-A21A-47D2-B0D7-ABA593BE0699.png
Mine was a rebill status as well, not really sure why either and you’ve been waiting quite a while longer than me for yours to ship, gonna be going on 2 weeks for me this Friday waiting to ship…. No constraint or anything that they can see holding it up, it’s just sitting there on a ramp outside the plant waiting to be picked up from what they can tell

Sponsored

Poizon_iv_19

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Mine was a rebill status as well, not really sure why either and you’ve been waiting quite a while longer than me for yours to ship, gonna be going on 2 weeks for me this Friday waiting to ship…. No constraint or anything that they can see holding it up, it’s just sitting there on a ramp outside the plant waiting to be picked up from what they can tell
Hopefully it doesn’t have anything to do with the rail strike coming up 16th. If so we are alllllllll hosed. For awhile. Maybe we got stuck in a corner during a retrofit for one of the recalls or the battery cable debacle and we are just at the back of the line now. Surely its not cost efficient to take up space for too much longer.

Z_ealot

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hopefully it doesn’t have anything to do with the rail strike coming up 16th. If so we are alllllllll hosed. For awhile. Maybe we got stuck in a corner during a retrofit for one of the recalls or the battery cable debacle and we are just at the back of the line now. Surely its not cost efficient to take up space for too much longer.
I wouldn’t think it was cost efficient, but then again at least according to the order track from this forum there’s at least 117 others waiting in the same status as us lol

Uncle Ed

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander,Outlook,S10,1968Camaro,22Maverick.hybri
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wouldn’t think it was cost efficient, but then again at least according to the order track from this forum there’s at least 117 others waiting in the same status as us lol
Shipped this morning, produced 08-15.

Z_ealot

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Shipped this morning, produced 08-15.
Congrats! It was up to 119 in the awaiting shipment status last night and it’s down to 118 this morning, mine still awaiting shipment

Uncle Ed

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander,Outlook,S10,1968Camaro,22Maverick.hybri
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats! It was up to 119 in the awaiting shipment status last night and it’s down to 118 this morning, mine still awaiting shipment
The in transit , similar vehicles was 1033 this morning.

Sponsored

Z_ealot

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The in transit , similar vehicles was 1033 this morning.
Well, at least there’s some going out, number I got was from the ordertrack.app link from this forum as far as the number awaiting shipment according to the people that have entered their information into that website

pistons pissing

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 toyota camry
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

donbreiner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine is still on the in production status, has been since 8/11 and then was briefly put back to order confirmed on 8/17 to then be put back into in production status on 8/19…. Interesting thing happened after that though cause when I looked at my window sticker I noticed there had been a few changes made to it, mainly the thing I’m curious about on it is that it went from i guess what’s called a “normal” on transaction type to “4-rebill”, which I have no idea what that means…be appreciated if someone could fill us all in on that cause I did a Google search and didn’t really turn up a definitive answer
Did the date of the window sticker change? Mine changed from July 31 to August date? I've had like some 14 push backs for production however. Now is in "Built" status & awaiting shipment since August 30th.

donbreiner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Progress!!!!! Ordered 7/12/21, VIN and first window sticker 4/22, scheduled almost every week since 5/2, finally assembled 8/15, back from body shop 8/19 and finally moved to awaiting shipment 9/4. First edition rapid red hybrid.
Did you receive your truck???

donbreiner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone got the "Built" status yet from the first couple week of August? I'm sitting at "Returned from Body Company" since August 11th. The dealer hasn't offered any reasoning as to what the heck is going on.
Hybrid ordered 7/26/21 Hybrid, FE, RR, Lux Pkg, CoPilot 360 - After some 14 pushbacks, finally a built date of 8/30 & awaiting shipment. Still no word if shipped??? I notice you're Central IL, same as I Springfield - Where are you located?
Sponsored