Sponsored

Any dealers in this region have a Maverick to look at.

Rnmedic45

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 65 Galaxy ,2020 Spyder
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I went to Bedford Ford Dealer in Bedford Pa to order mine yesterday. The salesman was awesome. The sales manager was so sarcastic and disrepectful it was like I was like I was bothering them. They low balled be so bad I walked out. He said " Why would I give you more for a trade than I can pay at an auction" . I said you won't this one. Just looking for a decent dealer.
Sponsored

N0B0DY

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I went to Bedford Ford Dealer in Bedford Pa to order mine yesterday. The salesman was awesome. The sales manager was so sarcastic and disrepectful it was like I was like I was bothering them. They low balled be so bad I walked out. He said " Why would I give you more for a trade than I can pay at an auction" . I said you won't this one. Just looking for a decent dealer.
Just order from Chapman Ford Horsham. I believe they are still offering 3% under invoice.

OP
OP
Rnmedic45

Rnmedic45

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks, I received a really good trade in offer from another Dealer if I give up my truck within 7 days. The problem is the mgr said to be safe he's saying 6-8 mos until delivery of the Maverick.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks, I received a really good trade in offer from another Dealer if I give up my truck within 7 days. The problem is the mgr said to be safe he's saying 6-8 mos until delivery of the Maverick.
If you're looking for a hybrid that is probably realistic. An Ecoboost order, if you keep the non-factory add-ons to a minimum (do - get things that only come from the factory - moonroof, fx4, tow, copilot, etc; dont - order floor mats, tonneau, mudflaps, etc), could get scheduled quickly (build dates I believe are December now) - you'd still be looking at January delivery minimum. I read here or Reddit where someone ordered this Wednesday and got their build scheduled during the weekly scheduling yesterday.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Rnmedic45

Rnmedic45

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you're looking for a hybrid that is probably realistic. An Ecoboost order, if you keep the non-factory add-ons to a minimum (do - get things that only come from the factory - moonroof, fx4, tow, copilot, etc; dont - order floor mats, tonneau, mudflaps, etc), could get scheduled quickly (build dates I believe are December now) - you'd still be looking at January delivery minimum. I read here or Reddit where someone ordered this Wednesday and got their build scheduled during the weekly scheduling yesterday.
Thanks I Bit the bullet like everyone else. I did order the ecobooost. Dealer was nice enough to explain he was ordering all accessories separate. He said they will hold a build waiting on 1 accessory. I never thought I would buy something I couldn't drive, touch, or see in person. I told the dealer it was like trying to sell someone Jesus.

bob o lish

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick / 2014 JK wrangler 2 door
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Try Fred Beans
Sponsored