Sponsored

Any Camper Top options?

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot, Ford Maverick
Has anyone seen any adverts yet for a camper top? Looking for a way to safely transport my dogs and my kids at the same time without putting them in an open bed.
Sponsored

Swami37

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Bronco and 2020 F150 FX4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I saw some on here awhile back..Pics of some are on here..maybe someone can help with a link

altomav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, '71 GMC
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Liveaboard

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Van
Pics/discussion on the forum here

MSRP for the Ford/Snug one is $3449 but can be had at discount via some dealers - $2632 here

Link to the Ford Catalog (they're all color matched)
Sadly these are not in production yet. I have been on the phone with Snug Top and they are telling me no build date yet. Some one please prove me wrong I want one now.

Sponsored

djd3

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sadly these are not in production yet. I have been on the phone with Snug Top and they are telling me no build date yet. Some one please prove me wrong I want one now.
Try ordering from a dealer and then seeing what happens?

Or asking about their stock.

Liveaboard

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Van
Try ordering from a dealer and then seeing what happens?

Or asking about their stock.
Not a single dealer has availability information that's why I have contacted Snug Top directly.

djd3

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not a single dealer has availability information that's why I have contacted Snug Top directly.
I fail to understand how a company developing the product has no estimate of when they will be manufactured.. are they not the ones building them?

Liveaboard

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Van
I fail to understand how a company developing the product has no estimate of when they will be manufactured.. are they not the ones building them?
My thoughts and questions exactly.

DrDoom

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HPR XLT and Cyber Orange XLT 2022 Ford Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Really so I take it your not waiting on a Hybrid?

Sponsored

Stevospeedo

Banned
Banned
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat AWD FX4 4K Towing 245/65R17 Falken WP A/T3W
You think this company already has one in their production facility for design and engineering? Then how long until they can finalize a production process and get their supply chain ready to produce? Most bigger ticket third party products for Maverick are the same way right now. Some companies have committed to building them, but that doesn't mean they know when they will be ready for purchase. Plus SEMA is in November and all these companies are very busy right now prepping their new products for launch.

djd3

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You think this company already has one in their production facility for design and engineering? Then how long until they can finalize a production process and get their supply chain ready to produce? Most bigger ticket third party products for Maverick are the same way right now. Some companies have committed to building them, but that doesn't mean they know when they will be ready for purchase. Plus SEMA is in November and all these companies are very busy right now prepping their new products for launch.
this is different. Ford brought the Maverick to SnugTop ahead of its launch. In fact Ford conducted testing with the top mounted.
The SEMA launch products got measurements when ford unveiled the Maverick. Not before

Liveaboard

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Van
They are now ready to order and ship through Snugtop. Use your Ford dealer.
Sponsored