First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mav Lariat Hybrid, 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi All, new to the forum and my first post.

I ordered a 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid, Alto Blue (love this color), Lux, 360 and 360A, Moonroof and floor Liners. I just upgrade my order with the "Bed Utility Package Discount" that gets the Spray-In Bedliner and Cargo Management System for the price of just the SIBL ($495). I was going to have dealer do SIBL when truck arrived , switched to this option.

I'm already looking at a few add-ons that I will do. Tailgate Theft Lock, Tailgate Assist Strut, Door Sill Plates and Polished Stainless Tailgate lettering. (like that look). I'm also looking at a Hard Rollup Tonneau cover. Also, I already ordered and received my new review mirror, dimmable, Homelink and compass from KIA ($12.99 , part # A7062-ADU01). hope this works like other Maverick owners say it will. Why did Ford cut this out, especially on the Lariat, if it costs KIA $12 ?

I ordered on Sept 17, 2022 and received my order confirmation from Ford a few hours later. Since then, I have received 3, 45 day form letter updates stating Ford would "love" to build my truck, but blah, blah...... I know this is not long compared to others. Glad to see some of you are getting your Mavericks Hybrids, especially those that have been waiting a year or more. You deserve your truck before me.

Talked to my dealer recently and he is already talking 2024 roll-over if I want a Hybrid (UGH !!!). That's the main reason I ordered the Maverick and wont switch to EB..

In the meantime, I'll continue to keep my dependable 2010 Lincoln MKZ , 150K, 2nd owner, running, thought its starting to cost me a few bucks. Tires, Battery, Airbag issue (not recalls). And finally, once in awhile, I'll look at my new review mirror and dream of the day I'll see my Maverick tailgate and road behind me in it.

raymaines

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I ordered a 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid, Alto Blue (love this color), Lux, 360 and 360A, Moonroof and floor Liners. . . .
I'm already looking at a few add-ons that I will do. Tailgate Theft Lock, Tailgate Assist Strut, . . . Also, I already ordered and received my new review mirror, dimmable, Homelink and compass from KIA ($12.99 . . . Why did Ford cut this out, especially on the Lariat, if it costs KIA $12 ?
Welcome to the MTC. You won't need the tailgate theft lock on your Lariet trim-level truck. This is just a personal opinion but I think the tie-down/bottle opener thingie you lose is more valuable than the strut you gain on this lightweight tailgate. And I couldn't agree more about the mirror. It's just a crime that on a top-of-the-line truck we have to deal with a flip lever to dim the mirror. Come on, Ford!

BLZ57

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick on order; 2016 Shelby GT=H
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got my 2023 Alto Blue XLT AWD last week and love the color. Love the near black look in cloudy weather, then the warm-up to that deep metallic tinted blue in the sun!

Sponsored

Tanker64

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid Lux 360 SIBL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered a 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid, Alto Blue (love this color), Lux, 360 and 360A, Moonroof and floor Liners. I just upgrade my order with the "Bed Utility Package Discount" that gets the Spray-In Bedliner and Cargo Management System for the price of just the SIBL ($495). I was going to have dealer do SIBL when truck arrived , switched to this option.

I'm already looking at a few add-ons that I will do. Tailgate Theft Lock, Tailgate Assist Strut, Door Sill Plates and Polished Stainless Tailgate lettering. (like that look). I'm also looking at a Hard Rollup Tonneau cover. Also, I already ordered and received my new review mirror, dimmable, Homelink and compass from KIA ($12.99 , part # A7062-ADU01). hope this works like other Maverick owners say it will. Why did Ford cut this out, especially on the Lariat, if it costs KIA $12 ?

I ordered on Sept 17, 2022 and received my order confirmation from Ford a few hours later. Since then, I have received 3, 45 day form letter updates stating Ford would "love" to build my truck, but blah, blah...... I know this is not long compared to others. Glad to see some of you are getting your Mavericks Hybrids, especially those that have been waiting a year or more. You deserve your truck before me.

Talked to my dealer recently and he is already talking 2024 roll-over if I want a Hybrid (UGH !!!). That's the main reason I ordered the Maverick and wont switch to EB..

In the meantime, I'll continue to keep my dependable 2010 Lincoln MKZ , 150K, 2nd owner, running, thought its starting to cost me a few bucks. Tires, Battery, Airbag issue (not recalls). And finally, once in awhile, I'll look at my new review mirror and dream of the day I'll see my Maverick tailgate and road behind me in it.
Did you order that mirror recently? If so, where. Kia doesn't sell it anymore.

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
.... Also, I already ordered and received my new review mirror, dimmable, Homelink and compass from KIA ($12.99 , part # A7062-ADU01). hope this works like other Maverick owners say it will. Why did Ford cut this out, especially on the Lariat, if it costs KIA $12 ?

$12.99? Where did you find that price? I am seeing over $200 at most sites. My Alto Blue is meandering its way from Nogales, hopefully to be here within 2 weeks.

EDIT: I found one for $10.96 plus about the same in shipping... https://www.kia.parts/oem-parts/kia-ec-mirror-w-compass-a7062adup1

Last edited:

DadsLariat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mav Lariat Hybrid, 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sorry to make this thread about a mirror, you may want to look at the "Cheap auto-dimming, homelink" post. Lots of info there. 59 pages..
I ordered Jan 21, 2023. Delivered on 27th.
I did a Google search on part# 2T062-ADU01 which I saw in the above post. Site was "kiaautopart.com" so I ordered. $12.99 plus tax/shipping.
Got a message stating it was out-of-stock and discontinued but replaced with A7062-ADUP1 (sorry, this is the corrected number) and did I want to continue order. I said yes. All emails came from KIAautopart.com, but it was sold and shipped by Ancira-Winton Chevrolet and KIA in San Antonio, TX.

Now, back to looking a pictures of Alto Blue Mavericks.

raymaines

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
[QUOTE="DadsLariat, post: 514797, member: 22676"

Now, back to looking at pictures of Alto Blue Mavericks.
[/QUOTE]

Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club PXL_20230209_235047503_2

Last edited:

raymaines

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We're going on a three-week car trip and will be in Utah in early March. I'm hoping that by having purchased tire cable chains I've somehow prevented snow from falling on any/all roads between Sedona, Arizona, and Bosie, Idaho this winter. I don't really want to use them at all, and I sure as heck don't want to put them on when it's 40 below zero, my wife is in a foul mood, and then have to drive at 30 MPH for hours to get to a crappy motel.

Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club PXL_20230128_225029074

Last edited:
Sponsored

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Picked mine up last night. Easy process with Luis as salesman from Mac Haik Houston. Late for pics last night, and raining today so best I could do. Love it, and family does as well.

Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club 20230214_080442
Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club 20230214_080431
Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club 20230214_080420
Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club 20230214_080410
Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club 20230213_201809
Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club 20230213_201736

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Final washed
Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club 20230213_161737
her up and here is a picture with the winter tire and smaller 17" rimsas the Lariat Trim, non FE came with 18" wheels.

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

GTCS302

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT/CS Convertible, 2021 Wrangler JLU
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do you have a picture with the cover installed? Any leak issues? Is there any issues while driving at interstate speeds as far as the cover moving arounf? Thanks!
I had someone from the dealership come by and install it. It rained the next day and I am getting water on each side by the bulkhead. The weather stripping was installed. It isnt a huge amount of water, but water is coming into the bed.
Sponsored