ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club

MimiE

First Name
Mitzi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Alto Blue, Ecoboost, AWD, Lariat, FX4, Lux pkg, CANNOT WAIT!!! This color is kicka** awesome!
Sponsored

JKinPA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mountaineer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

If anyone finds tailgate lettering please post. I think silver would look great with the Alto.
Thanks

altomav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, '71 GMC
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Alto Blue, Ecoboost, AWD, Lariat, FX4, Lux pkg, CANNOT WAIT!!! This color is kicka** awesome!
Welcome to the Maverix. Awesome color pick.

RebellaE

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, Lux, 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Pics by redditors ThisCharmingManTX, tatersaladpie, justusingredditUSA.

I'm now a bigger fan of Alto Blue more than ever. It looks especially good with FX4 black wheels!

Alto Blue 2022 Maverick XLT FX4 1.jpg
Alto Blue 2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4.jpg
Alto Blue 2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4 a.jpg
Alto Blue 2022 Maverick XLT FX4 6.jpg
Alto Blue 2022 Maverick XLT FX4 5.jpg
Alto Blue 2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4 b.jpg
Alto Blue 2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4 f.jpg
Alto Blue 2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4 c.jpg
Alto Blue 2022 Maverick XLT FX4 11.jpg
Alto Blue 2022 Maverick XLT FX4 10.jpg
Alto Blue 2022 Maverick XLT FX4 9.jpg
Alto Blue 2022 Maverick XLT FX4 7.jpg
Alto Blue 2022 Maverick XLT FX4 3.jpg
Alto Blue 2022 Maverick XLT FX4 2.jpg
2022 Maverick XLT Front Legroom.jpg
2022 Maverick XLT Front Legroom Seat All Way Back.jpg
Alto Blue 2022 Maverick XLT FX4 12.jpg
2022 Maverick XLT FX4 Glove Box Compartment.jpeg
2022 Maverick XLT Sunglass Holder Visor Mirror.jpg
2022 Maverick XLT FX4 Rear Cupholders.jpg
Alto Blue 2022 Maverick XLT FX4 4.jpg
2022 Maverick XLT FX4 Black Wheels.jpeg
2022 Maverick XLT FX4 Tow Hook.jpeg
Alto Blue 2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4 d.jpg
Alto Blue 2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4 e.jpg

Here's a height comparison shot -- she is 5'1" height.

Alto Blue 2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4 b.jpg
Did she get in and adjust the seat to her driving position? I'm short and am seeing all these reviews from big/tall guys and still don't know how comfortable the vertically challenged will find the Maverick.

Strobe

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2013 BMW M3
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I agree - it seems to be a match up well with XLT and Lariat interiors.
The Midnight Blue looks like black at night until you get close to it or roll under a streetlight. And yes, the clean look was my reason for choosing Velocity originally.
While you still can before a VIN is assigned, change the color to Alto Blue. Can't go wrong there on that decision.
Count me in. Just contacted my dealer and changed from Velocity Blue to Alto Blue. Now fingers crossed it gets previewed then scheduled this week so I can stop looking at pictures to change my mind.

Sponsored

TS0323

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid XLT Lux in Alto Blue
I've finally settled on Alto Blue - went back and forth between Cactus Grey and Area 51 for a while, but overall the Alto Blue feels the classiest to me while still incorporating some flair. I also think it matches the interior on the XLT the best. Now I've got to decide if I want to keep the orange accents or not...

RGinFL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Count me in. Just contacted my dealer and changed from Velocity Blue to Alto Blue. Now fingers crossed it gets previewed then scheduled this week so I can stop looking at pictures to change my mind.
I think we made a wise change to Alto. I sure hope we start seeing some builds get scheduled! They have to raise capacity and kick into more production.
Tip: I also contacted my dealer on the color change to Alto. He said he handled it but I did a reply email back to Ford (from their confirmation email) and notified them I had made the change to ALTO BLUE and my dealer would be making the change on the order. I just did not want to take any chances and hoped it would poke them in the ribs to remember me.

Pbroph

First Name
Broph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Fusion
Originally ordered Hot Pepper Red, but wife's Bronco order is getting pushed to"22" & she lost Rapid Red, so she's getting the HPR & I switched to Alto Blue, I actually warmed up to it rather quickly . I think the red might have gotten "old" with time. Getting 2wd XLT with all the toys,...eventually !

Catlady6

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalon
I’m torn between this color which has been my number one choice from the start, but I also like carbonized gray. Decisions!
I had the same problem. Carbonized Gray made it look more like a truck and the Alto Blue made it look more custom. My husband broke the tie for me by voting for the blue. He said not everyone is willing to pay extra for paint so I won't be seeing trucks like mine everywhere.

charlie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150
I had the same problem. Carbonized Gray made it look more like a truck and the Alto Blue made it look more custom. My husband broke the tie for me by voting for the blue. He said not everyone is willing to pay extra for paint so I won't be seeing trucks like mine everywhere.
I'm hoping they'll be an Alto Blue one in 97405. If Kendall ever gets one in to see.

Sponsored

Jukebox Nero

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Maverick Lariat Alto Blue FX4 4k 2.0 EB

FLAirGunner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing yet!
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is the color we will be ordering. Our local dealership is supposed to get a First Edition on their lot on October 5th, so after doing the old school, look, touch, feel, drive thing, we will probably place an order if we can. If not, it may be next year. It will be replacing a Colorado I just sold to Carvana yesterday. I got $3000 more than I paid for it 5½ years ago! These used car prices have gone totally crazy, but we didn't want to wait to trade it and chance loosing $10K! Can't wait to get the Maverick, ordering a Hybrid Lariat with the Luxury Package in Alto Blue.

altomav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, '71 GMC
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is the color we will be ordering. Our local dealership is supposed to get a First Edition on their lot on October 5th, so after doing the old school, look, touch, feel, drive thing, we will probably place an order if we can. If not, it may be next year. It will be replacing a Colorado I just sold to Carvana yesterday. I got $3000 more than I paid for it 5½ years ago! These used car prices have gone totally crazy, but we didn't want to wait to trade it and chance loosing $10K! Can't wait to get the Maverick, ordering a Hybrid Lariat with the Luxury Package in Alto Blue.
Now is a good time to sell a used car if you can do without. I sold my Acadia too and it sold on FB merchandise for what I asked, in less than 24 hours. I still have my Civic to get around in. For those wondering if they should sell their used car, I say yes if you still have something to drive.
Sponsored