ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club

Lukeb321

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla M3P, Honda SUV
New to the community, as I'm in the beginning stages of researching. Think this color is gorgeous.

Wondering how it's holding up after a few washes. Is it a swirl magnet or does it shine due to the depth?

Can you tell I've had black sport cars and the wife currently has a black Tesla that swirls/scratches just looking at it.

Thanks
Sponsored

Jimmy P

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Silverado
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
New to the community, as I'm in the beginning stages of researching. Think this color is gorgeous.

Wondering how it's holding up after a few washes. Is it a swirl magnet or does it shine due to the depth?

Can you tell I've had black sport cars and the wife currently has a black Tesla that swirls/scratches just looking at it.

Thanks
Two commercial washes so far, no issues

Jimmy P

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Silverado
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Two commercial washes so far, no issues
BTW, I love this color, no regrets. Wife has a very similar color GMC Terrain, I used to have a Jazz Blue Pearl coat Chrysler 300. I'm hooked on deep dark blue colors.

Mach E CP

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Conrad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav Hybrid Lariat, 2021 Mach E Prem ExtAWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 6/29. Original build date 11/29, then 12/6, then 12/20, then finally built 1/3/2022. Shipped on 1/4 or 1/5, stalked the rail car movement until it arrived at Wayne assembly on 1/16, and delivered to the dealer 1/18 (yesterday).

Very happy with this new addition! The Mav's overall height seems shorter than our 1995 Ranger 2.3l s/c 4x2 M/T ($14.5 k MSRP in 1995).

BTW, that Ranger M/T 5-spd with manual windows was anemic with it's 112 HP and 135 ft-#. Fast-forward 27 years later and I get this loaded Mav for $31.8K MSRP??!! DANG...inflation adjusted, this is the best value automobile out there!

The animations on the drive modes are so slick. I like the subtle B&O audio logos. B&O (Harman) did a great job with the audio, and a quiet interior. Not as quick or as quiet as the similarly-powered 2018 Fusion Titanium Hybrid I'm replacing, but it's very close. Seems like the Mav has better freeway passing ability as compared to our 2018 Fusion Hybrid. The Mav does not come with an auto-dimming, electrochromic rearview or sideview mirrors, but I can live with that. The lane centering system is awesome, and way better than the lane keeping aid in my 2018 Fusion.

'Alto Blue' seems very different in various lighting. I swear I can see some greenish hues at times. My wife disagrees, and tells me I'm color blind. Anyway, it makes me reminiscent of some of the bluish-green Ford Explorers of the 1990s/2000s. It's almost black-looking when it's overcast. I prefer a purer blue metallic, like the 2022 Mustang Atlas Blue.

But back to the Mav, Alto Blue is a great contrast to the blues in the interior panels and seat trim. I would not want to look at the door jambs of a Velocity Blue Mav against this Lariat interior trim or seating trim.

The Mav feels spacious (front and back) for my 5'7" frame. No floor mats in the back seat? Strange.

39.5 MPG c/h mix on my way home from the dealer on 38 F morning.

Factory soft trifold tonneau fits well. The weep holes look clean (my build date was after the recall on the weep hole clearing procedure). Here are some pics!

Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_0423
Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_0425
Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_0406
Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_0405
Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_0411
Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_0413
Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_0415
Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_0414
Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_0417
Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_0419
Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_0420
Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_0421
Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_0418
Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_0408
Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_0409

RobA979

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Sport Trac
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got my hybrid lariat a week ago - added the tint yesterday and love the look. Went with a 30% added to each of the front windows and a 5% to the very back. Went with the ceramic tint. When the weather is better for a few days I will get the front windshield done to protect it.

Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club 20220119_155020

Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club 20220119_154801

Sponsored

notliketopgun

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none, Maverick is first car
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I haven't been able to see it in person, but here's the photo I have from my salesman of my Maverick.
Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club image

I'm in love with this paint code!!! It's just the right amount of color, and I love the little pearlescent/shimmering bits that almost come off as green or turquoise in the sun. This is going to be the perfect truck for Phoenix weather. I'll have to keep it waxed and polished real good so I can show that off. And also think of some accents/things I can do as well. Has anyone pinstriped a Maverick yet? Or is there vinyl applique available that resembles the white sides on the old F series?

Jimmy P

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Silverado
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can't wait to tint mine. Looks great!

altomav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, '71 GMC
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I haven't been able to see it in person, but here's the photo I have from my salesman of my Maverick.
image.png

I'm in love with this paint code!!! It's just the right amount of color, and I love the little pearlescent/shimmering bits that almost come off as green or turquoise in the sun. This is going to be the perfect truck for Phoenix weather. I'll have to keep it waxed and polished real good so I can show that off. And also think of some accents/things I can do as well. Has anyone pinstriped a Maverick yet? Or is there vinyl applique available that resembles the white sides on the old F series?
Congrats. I've got on order the black platinum Maverick tailgate lettering, black platinum door sill kit, and the smoked hood protector. Once I get those installed on my alto blue, I will provide pics.

TK421

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 HD Sporty, 2012 Honda Fit
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats. I've got on order the black platinum Maverick tailgate lettering, black platinum door sill kit, and the smoked hood protector. Once I get those installed on my alto blue, I will provide pics.
Please do!
Been waiting to see the black platinum letters against the alto blue!

SlingerRing

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ford Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

A few photos just cause. Loving this truck!

Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club 20211206_152317

Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club 20211224_124155

Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club 20211224_130047

Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club 20211225_124234

Sponsored

altomav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, '71 GMC
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Please do!
Been waiting to see the black platinum letters against the alto blue!
For those still waiting for your Mav, or already have their Mav thinking about getting accessories, probably now is a good time to order because supply shortages. The black door sills, lettering, & hood protector are being shipped from other dealerships in the US. If you already have a Maverick logo bed mat, good for you, they are sold out. I also ordered the vertical cargo net but apparently those are on back order as well.

JoeJoe311

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Veloster N, Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m torn between this color which has been my number one choice from the start, but I also like carbonized gray. Decisions!
Those are my two colors of choice. I ordered Alto Blue, but my brother, due to financial issues need to sell his Carbonized Gray. I'm tempted to buy it.

JoeJoe311

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Veloster N, Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost