First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman S, Maverick XLT (Alto Blue), Altrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I found me some red dirt to spackle on the side of my Alto blue FX4. This is in groveland California. Also the truck is awesome in the snow and mud. I was pleasantly surprised, it was pinned and tail out through all the corners in sand mode. The Vredestein Pinzas were awesome. They are very quiet no highway hum that i noticed.

Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club PXL_20211230_233417248.MP

Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club PXL_20211230_233359577
Sponsored

Mikeoley

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Traverse
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I went with 50% tint on the windshield, 20% tint on the front windows to match factory reset windows, back facing window has 5% tint. Other add on's: UnderCover Armor Flex Tonneau Cover, tailgate lock, tailgate damper.

Gonna do additional bed lighting and 2" life (on order) in the spring time.

20211220_163717.jpg
20211220_163746.jpg
20211220_163754.jpg
Nice truck. Mine is similar. I can't get the tri fold cover to stop leaking at the front corners. Have you had similar problem?

stangg17

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nice truck. Mine is similar. I can't get the tri fold cover to stop leaking at the front corners. Have you had similar problem?
Nope. Sorry!

These are not waterproof. They might say they are but no way water doesn't get in.

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I found me some red dirt to spackle on the side of my Alto blue FX4. This is in groveland California. Also the truck is awesome in the snow and mud. I was pleasantly surprised, it was pinned and tail out through all the corners in sand mode. The Vredestein Pinzas were awesome. They are very quiet no highway hum that i noticed.

PXL_20211230_233417248.MP.jpg

PXL_20211230_233359577.jpg
lift or level? What tires?

Last edited:

Sponsored

JKinPA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mountaineer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Zepper

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman S, Maverick XLT (Alto Blue), Altrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
lift or level? What tires?
No lift/level. I think the truck was sitting slightly up hill so it looks level. Tires are Vredestein Pinzas 245/65/17. No rubbing, don't know how they affect mileage bc i put them on at 40 miles old. They're very quiet for AT tires.

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

No lift/level. I think the truck was sitting slightly up hill so it looks level. Tires are Vredestein Pinzas 245/65/17. No rubbing, don't know how they affect mileage bc i put them on at 40 miles old. They're very quiet for AT tires.
Looks awesome!

TruckVille

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue, 4K Tow, Luxury Package, Flux Capacitor
Looking good!

Sponsored

knottstilting

First Name
Carson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tacoma
Just went to their web site in CA and the truck is there but they don't give an amount. You have to contact them in order to get it. The window sticker has it at MSRP $32,340
Wonder what the dealer markup is on this one since they already replaced the tires with 245/65R17s.

I just ordered my Maverick yesterday with a $500 deposit at Hilltop Ford in Richmond CA. Alto Blue XLT AWD W/ Luxury Package, FX4, 4K Tow, Co-Pilot 360, Wheel Upgrade with AT Tires, Full Size Spare Tire, and Manual Rear Slide Window for the dog. Total MSRP was $33,375. At this time, my dealership is selling orders at sticker, no added market inflation markup. They are marking up in stock units, but not orders. I'm sure there are many other dealerships doing it the same way, but good luck finding an in stock unit at MSRP right now. Can't wait to get my truck, they are seeing 2-3 month turnaround times on 2.0 XLT's - hoping that mine doesn't get delayed. I'll post photos and vids once I take delivery.

Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club Alto Blue XLT Maverick.JPG

knottstilting

First Name
Carson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tacoma
Picked mine up 11 days ago. Drove it to Laughlin NV. Love it. Color goes great with XLT interior.
IMG_20211111_162155721_HDR.jpg
This is exactly how I ordered my truck, every option the same - I can't wait! I love these wheels with the AT's on Alto Blue. Couldn't agree more about the interior too, all that Navy blue with grey and the pops of orange is perfect for this color. They said it should arrive by March, barring any unforseen delays - fingers crossed

Springboks

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Deon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just ordered my Maverick yesterday with a $500 deposit at Hilltop Ford in Richmond CA. Alto Blue XLT AWD W/ Luxury Package, FX4, 4K Tow, Co-Pilot 360, Wheel Upgrade with AT Tires, Full Size Spare Tire, and Manual Rear Slide Window for the dog. Total MSRP was $33,375. At this time, my dealership is selling orders at sticker, no added market inflation markup. They are marking up in stock units, but not orders. I'm sure there are many other dealerships doing it the same way, but good luck finding an in stock unit at MSRP right now. Can't wait to get my truck, they are seeing 2-3 month turnaround times on 2.0 XLT's - hoping that mine doesn't get delayed. I'll post photos and vids once I take delivery.

Alto Blue XLT Maverick.JPG
Make sure your order sheet is signed by the manager... they can “say” they will honor the no markup but I would be on high alert since they mark up non customer orders. Once it arrives they have you by the balls and know you would probably pay anything to get it. Also, look at your order form and see if they are charging you a “dealer fee” which is just code for “markup”

Jimmy P

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Silverado
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is exactly how I ordered my truck, every option the same - I can't wait! I love these wheels with the AT's on Alto Blue. Couldn't agree more about the interior too, all that Navy blue with grey and the pops of orange is perfect for this color. They said it should arrive by March, barring any unforseen delays - fingers crossed
I made one mistake, didn't order the sliding rear window, total oversight on my part. So far I don't miss it.

I miss my Silverado but whenever I think of it I ask myself if I regret buying the Mav. The answer is absolutely not! This truck does everything I expected and more. It's not perfect but it is ideal for my needs and wants. It fits me.

You will love the truck just the way you ordered it. Hope to see you in the wild some day in virtually identical Mavs!
Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_20211230_163547462

knottstilting

First Name
Carson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tacoma
Make sure your order sheet is signed by the manager... they can “say” they will honor the no markup but I would be on high alert since they mark up non customer orders. Once it arrives they have you by the balls and know you would probably pay anything to get it. Also, look at your order form and see if they are charging you a “dealer fee” which is just code for “markup”
Will do, thanks for the heads up - fingers crossed this does not happen. I would never pay more than MSRP for a truck like this, it's supposed to be value driven. If that happens I'll just keep my Tacoma and wait for things to calm down.
Sponsored