Sponsored

ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club

TruckVille

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue, 4K Tow, Luxury Package, Flux Capacitor
Me too, I just got an email that my Lariat has been built. ETA is Dec 25th. Merry Christmas!!
Got my Shipped notice on 11/22/21.
Sponsored

Jimmy P

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Silverado
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club {filename}

Here's mine in the dealers back lot before prep, next to an equally dirty F250 in antimatter blue. The F250 was darker, virtually black.

Also, photo shows size comparison in small, medium, and Trojan Magnum. Reminds me of my old days at the gym (insert sigh here)

NorthShoreMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, yes and yes. I finally got to production status on Oct 27 and stuck there still. It's an ecoboost with no constraints so it should not be affected by the ongoing hybrid delay. I called Ford and they said my revised delivery date of Dec 5 (originally Nov 18) will probably get bumped again. I guess close only counts in horseshoes after all.
Was really hoping to get my truck before the new year. Doesn’t look very promising. Ordered in June. Only have one car and need an AWD option now living in suburbs and on a hill in the northeast!

Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I did a fair bit of research......antimatter is essentially dark blue with an almost black tinted clear coat. It looks really black except in the most intense sunlight. Then you can see some blue. Alto blue is super dark blue....gettin close to black (probably a lighter tint in the clear coat). In intense sunlight it looks blue green.
I saw a Bronco yesterday that I thought was Alto Blue, but it may have been Antimatter Blue. I have an Alto Blue Lariat currently ordered, but really like the Area 51 color and the Alto Blue looks too dark in photos and not blue enough. I'm trying to hold out and see one in person before changing my order.

Sponsored

Jwhisl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm wanting an alto blue but I would really prefer to order with the charcoal xl interior. Has anyone tried calling Ford to see if it can be custom ordered?

SlingerRing

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ford Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I saw a Bronco yesterday that I thought was Alto Blue, but it may have been Antimatter Blue. I have an Alto Blue Lariat currently ordered, but really like the Area 51 color and the Alto Blue looks too dark in photos and not blue enough. I'm trying to hold out and see one in person before changing my order.
Alto Blue is dark and can shift depending on the light. I just picked mine up yesterday and I've gotten compliments on the color from passerbys and coworkers already. When comparing the two, antimatter is much bluer. Alto can look almost black under clouds or shade, can look deep dark blue under sun, and can look deep blue with a greenish hue in direct bright light. It's a nice color for sure. Lots of undertones and depth.

ReddWulf

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick FX4, Harley Road King Classic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Alto Blue is dark and can shift depending on the light. I just picked mine up yesterday and I've gotten compliments on the color from passerbys and coworkers already. When comparing the two, antimatter is much bluer. Alto can look almost black under clouds or shade, can look deep dark blue under sun, and can look deep blue with a greenish hue in direct bright light. It's a nice color for sure. Lots of undertones and depth.
Same here....most common compliment I get is how they love the color. It certainly looks much better in person. Pictures do not do it justice.

SlingerRing

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ford Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I'm wanting an alto blue but I would really prefer to order with the charcoal xl interior. Has anyone tried calling Ford to see if it can be custom ordered?
Probably not, but can't hurt to ask em. For the record, the XLT interior with the Alto Blue works just fine. I don't think you'd be disappointed. In fact, the orange phone holder actually helps while driving. Your eyes don't have to work so hard to find your phone against a bright background. Much more practical. If you're getting the XLT, might as well up to the luxury package. Those heated seats and steering wheel are.......absolutely fantastic.

Skeeziks

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape; 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I saw (and drove) one at my dealership. At first glance I thought it was black. I have a Lariat lux in Alto Blue ordered on 10/26. Maybe Feb...Mar?
Sponsored