Sponsored

ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club

TruckVille

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue, 4K Tow, Luxury Package, Flux Capacitor
:unsure: That's an interesting experiment - does the effect of matching interior and exterior colors lesson your dislike of the interior color? I'm guessing that it will just give you more to dislike. Think about other options, like getting the exterior color you really like and then getting after-market seat covers to match. Cabela's Outfitter Series Seat Covers by Ruff Tuff | Cabela's (cabelas.com)
Sponsored

Pringles70

First Name
Kat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fiesta
Got home after dark last night so I took these this morning. I love her already! Bed extender, wind guards and dash cams are ordered. Anyone get the dash cam bundle installed at the dealer? Mine quoted me a crazy install fee even though the website says $200 install. If so, how much did you pay for install?

sorry not the greatest pictures and it’s been cloudy so she looks black but is alto blue

Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club E01B2A9F-21C1-4021-A3BC-690DCA153B41

Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club DF9AB2F1-2C73-472F-91FA-855DA054C7C6

Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club 66411E57-EED9-4016-A8E7-B9577DAFB512

I assure you she is blue

Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club C4F7D123-BC6D-4019-80D5-5519258FC9DA

Sponsored

typer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Got home after dark last night so I took these this morning. I love her already! Bed extender, wind guards and dash cams are ordered. Anyone get the dash cam bundle installed at the dealer? Mine quoted me a crazy install fee even though the website says $200 install. If so, how much did you pay for install?

sorry not the greatest pictures and it’s been cloudy so she looks black but is alto blue

Ford Maverick ALTO BLUE Maverick Photos / Club {filename}

I assure you she is blue

Crazy! It looks green for the first time!

GaryHoosier

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape, 2022 Ford Maverick 2.0L XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, I went back and forth between the two 'blue options'. Ultimately decided on Velocity Blue after seeing Alto Blue in person (on an F150)... Alto wasn't as metallic-appearing as I expected it to be. And as such, it reminded me a LOT of the color of Wisconsin Sate Police cruisers.
Definitely not the look I was going for.

JKinPA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mountaineer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Well, I went back and forth between the two 'blue options'. Ultimately decided on Velocity Blue after seeing Alto Blue in person (on an F150)... Alto wasn't as metallic-appearing as I expected it to be. And as such, it reminded me a LOT of the color of Wisconsin Sate Police cruisers.
Definitely not the look I was going for.
I struggled between the blue options too. Settled on the Alto but it was tough

Sponsored

TruckVille

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue, 4K Tow, Luxury Package, Flux Capacitor
I think these are good looking trucks in any of the colors. I picked Alto Blue, but Velocity Blue looks great too. The one above looks good next to the Ranger.

EMD_Driver

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-350 DRW 6.7 / 2022 Maverick XLT 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I think these are good looking trucks in any of the colors. I picked Alto Blue, but Velocity Blue looks great too. The one above looks good next to the Ranger.
Sounds like you need to order a Velocity Blue also...

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I currently have an Alto Blue ordered, but from the pictures it looks like comes off as black more often than blue. I saw an Area 51 Bronco Sport earlier today and may have changed my mind to switch to that. I'm still waiting until I see an Alto in person to make my decision. I suppose I have about 6-7 months to decide.

6speedmav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Carb gray here. Got to really thinking today about changing it up to the alto blue, if for nothing else than to match the navy interior. Did anyone go with the alto for that reason? Or, is my reasoning sound? I don't know whether I'm one of the few who really dislikes the navy interior or not, but the only way I can think to lessen my dislike is to keep with the color theme.
This was my reasoning. I'm into classic Porsches, and in the 90's, 00's a Navy Blue interior was offered. I only like it on white and Dark blue exterior Porsches. I really wanted a hot pepper red Mav, or a Cyber Orange etc, but those colors frankly clash with the Lariat Interior. Alto blue it is!
Sponsored