JVolpe

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
beater truck
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Great walkaround video, pics and comments by redditor @UberXLBK!

Got to do a walk around and sit in an Alto Blue, Lariat FX4. I’m 6’2 and so the pictures you see of my pasty white legs are my driving position, and then me sitting behind myself. I can also easily reach into the bed to grab things
Pros: it was bigger than I thought, felt very sturdy and well made. Very comfortable and lots of storage. With the moon roof I still had good head room even with a hat on.
Cons: the water bottle holder is a bit smaller than I thought, a nalgene cant fit. The trainer put the smart water bottle in there and it was snug
Feel free to ask any questions!
Edit: some people on Facebook did math and thinking the ecoboost did about 27.7 mpg
Ford Maverick Alto Blue 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 - walkaround video, pics, comments! Folding tonneau cover shown Alto Blue 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 3
Ford Maverick Alto Blue 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 - walkaround video, pics, comments! Folding tonneau cover shown Alto Blue 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 2
Ford Maverick Alto Blue 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 - walkaround video, pics, comments! Folding tonneau cover shown Alto Blue 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 1
Ford Maverick Alto Blue 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 - walkaround video, pics, comments! Folding tonneau cover shown Alto Blue 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 6
Ford Maverick Alto Blue 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 - walkaround video, pics, comments! Folding tonneau cover shown Alto Blue 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 4
Ford Maverick Alto Blue 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 - walkaround video, pics, comments! Folding tonneau cover shown Alto Blue 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 5
Ford Maverick Alto Blue 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 - walkaround video, pics, comments! Folding tonneau cover shown Alto Blue 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 12
Ford Maverick Alto Blue 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 - walkaround video, pics, comments! Folding tonneau cover shown Alto Blue 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 11
Ford Maverick Alto Blue 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 - walkaround video, pics, comments! Folding tonneau cover shown Alto Blue 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 13
Ford Maverick Alto Blue 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 - walkaround video, pics, comments! Folding tonneau cover shown Alto Blue 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 8
Ford Maverick Alto Blue 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 - walkaround video, pics, comments! Folding tonneau cover shown Alto Blue 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 7
Ford Maverick Alto Blue 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 - walkaround video, pics, comments! Folding tonneau cover shown Alto Blue 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 10
Ford Maverick Alto Blue 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 - walkaround video, pics, comments! Folding tonneau cover shown Alto Blue 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 9

WALKAROUND VIDEO
Sponsored

bradFORD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for the pics, Is that velcro straps for the folding tonneau cover?

BoostedMav

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge charger
Thanks for sharing the video, hadnt been able to find a vid with this color. Needless to say it was the right choice to choose alto blue!

Sponsored

ReddWulf

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick FX4, Harley Road King Classic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Great walkaround video, pics and comments by redditor @UberXLBK!

Got to do a walk around and sit in an Alto Blue, Lariat FX4. I’m 6’2 and so the pictures you see of my pasty white legs are my driving position, and then me sitting behind myself. I can also easily reach into the bed to grab things
Pros: it was bigger than I thought, felt very sturdy and well made. Very comfortable and lots of storage. With the moon roof I still had good head room even with a hat on.
Cons: the water bottle holder is a bit smaller than I thought, a nalgene cant fit. The trainer put the smart water bottle in there and it was snug
Feel free to ask any questions!
Edit: some people on Facebook did math and thinking the ecoboost did about 27.7 mpg
Alto Blue 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 3.jpeg
Alto Blue 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 1.jpeg
Alto Blue 2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 6.jpeg
So glad I ordered this color, it is looking even better in person - especially with those FX4 wheels!! Thank you for the pics.

Anturok

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick AWD Lariat w/ 4k tow pkg
Damn that alto blue looks good. Making me question my carbonized gray choice.

Also 27.7 mpg is pretty good for combined driving if that number is correct. I do mostly highway driving in my AWD fusion with the same engine, but only a 6 speed automatic, and I am averaging about 29 mpg right now.

Last edited:

asel3121

First Name
Asel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Engine
Undecided
being 5’6” I think it’s fair to say there will be plenty of back seat space behind me.
My wife and I are both 5'4" so this truck seems roomy enough for the both of us and our kids, who we don't expect to get much taller than us. Unfortunately the friends we go out with are usually tall AF lol. Though I do get serious claustrophobia when I watch some of the YouTube videos and these reviewer guys are huge and try to squeeze in the back seat.

MontanaEd

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PHEV- Volt
Can't help notice the EV charger in the background and wish this beauty was a plug in hybrid. Hope that option is announced for the 2023s.

Sponsored

tebowed

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 2.0T
Did it seem like there would be enough space for a tall over 6 FT driver?

tebowed

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 2.0T
All the videos I've seen indicate there's plenty of headspace for taller folks. Legroom, though...
Yeah that is what I'm afraid of. Your picture made it look like there isn't much leg room.

Mavalorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord hybrid
Son of a bitch...... I originally ordered this color, then switched to Rapid Red after the Chicago Auto show video, but now I'm torn again. Who knows how long the wait for the RR will be and do I like it so much more than this that I want to wait? The Alto blue bronco sport I saw in person a few months back looked so much darker than this, almost black, which is why I switched. But this looks more straight up navy

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Did it seem like there would be enough space for a tall over 6 FT driver?
Did you read what he said?

He said HE WAS 6'2".

I would say yes, but just guessing.
Sponsored