2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, Lux, 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

5 Star Ford Dallas just called to tell me they have an Alto Blue XLT FX4 available (I think Lux package too). I have a Hybrid on order and am happy to wait but I'll be there at lunch time to sit in it! **I do not know if they are marking it over MSRP, I'll update after I see it.
Sponsored

Phil3333

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I just called them they said it was a customer order not for sale, bummer because that is exactly what my wife wanted

Phil3333

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I just called them they said it was a customer order not for sale, bummer because that is exactly what my wife wanted

Dallas Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm heading to the State fair tonight. I'm hoping to see the ones they have there.

OP
OP

RebellaE

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Weird, they called me (I have a hybrid on order with them) and said the customer had declined to purchase it and did I want it. Maybe another person with an order decided to purchase it. I'm still headed by at lunch to at least sit in it, even if they won't let me drive it.

Sponsored

OP
OP

RebellaE

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Update - it is a XLT FX$, NO luxury package. Currently marked at sticker price. 2 people about to put in orders who were also looking at it while I was. Dealer said someone was doing paperwork on it while we were looking at it. I must say, the blue interior is WAY WAY better than it looks online. It has a touch of grey to mute the blue color. In the shade, I almost thought the dash color was grey at times. The orange accents were dulled a bit too, with a touch of burnt orange, but not quite as far as UT burnt orange. Seats are definitely blue jean blue, not bad. Textures on the dash were way better than I was expecting too.

bradFORD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There is one at Republic Ford in Republic, MO. I looked at it today. No lux pkg. I still waiting on my RR FE Hybrid.

Phil3333

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Update - it is a XLT FX$, NO luxury package. Currently marked at sticker price. 2 people about to put in orders who were also looking at it while I was. Dealer said someone was doing paperwork on it while we were looking at it. I must say, the blue interior is WAY WAY better than it looks online. It has a touch of grey to mute the blue color. In the shade, I almost thought the dash color was grey at times. The orange accents were dulled a bit too, with a touch of burnt orange, but not quite as far as UT burnt orange. Seats are definitely blue jean blue, not bad. Textures on the dash were way better than I was expecting too.
Paperwork is mine

Phil3333

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Weird, they called me (I have a hybrid on order with them) and said the customer had declined to purchase it and did I want it. Maybe another person with an order decided to purchase it. I'm still headed by at lunch to at least sit in it, even if they won't let me drive it.
I called the wrong store,thanks for the heads up

OP
OP

RebellaE

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs