Aftermarket support. Grill ideas.

Stressed_Era

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 MAZDA 3 AWD hatch. 18 MAZDA CX-9.
The only way a vehicle gets aftermarket support is if the vehicle sells, so hopefully the Maverick is a hit. The one area that I'm disappointed with from a design standpoint is the front end. I just don't like the headlights or the grill.

I would love to see someone come out with a bronco style grille and headlight to fit into that space.
Sponsored

PapaDave

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 VBlue & XLT hybrid A51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The only way a vehicle gets aftermarket support is if the vehicle sells, so hopefully the Maverick is a hit. The one area that I'm disappointed with from a design standpoint is the front end. I just don't like the headlights or the grill.

I would love to see someone come out with a bronco style grille and headlight to fit into that space.
It is growing on me, I am neutral at this point. Perhaps if the headlights weren't as tall height wise. No doubt somebody will have add-ons for this lil truck soon.

mikey44

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, 2021 Chevrolet Trax
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The only thing I'm planning on doing initially is adding an OEM '71-'74 Maverick Grabber grille emblem, chrome with orange background, to the lower, driver-side grille area. Found a NOS one on ebay. Will figure out how to attach it when the truck arrives!

Sponsored

ElMaverick

First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Engine
Undecided
I am curious if the center horizontal grill line would look good painted to match the body color (velocity blue). I noticed a slight color change among the 3 different trim levels.
Would love to see how it'd look with a cactus grey bar across the front! I wonder if a paint shop could custom paint it for not too much?

ElMaverick

First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Engine
Undecided
I'm also curious if the bar can be separated from the grill itself, like if I could get the lariat trim Mesh, and keep the XL black bar, or if everything comes molded and glued as one? @kingranchero any ideas?

ttthhasdf

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The only thing I'm planning on doing initially is adding an OEM '71-'74 Maverick Grabber grille emblem, chrome with orange background, to the lower, driver-side grille area. Found a NOS one on ebay. Will figure out how to attach it when the truck arrives!
I was trying to imagine it but I don't know if I have the right sort of emblem-

Ford Maverick Aftermarket support. Grill ideas. vehicle0
]

Like this I bet-
Ford Maverick Aftermarket support. Grill ideas. s-l1600or

Ford Maverick Aftermarket support. Grill ideas. MM72-BUG-F3Qtr5

Last edited:

BARTMAVERICK

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Li
Ford Maverick Aftermarket support. Grill ideas. 1626428797088

Last edited:

Equipenquin

First Name
Benji
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Ford emblem is kinda small compared to grille

Sponsored

kingranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ford.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm also curious if the bar can be separated from the grill itself, like if I could get the lariat trim Mesh, and keep the XL black bar, or if everything comes molded and glued as one? @kingranchero any ideas?
The grill bar is molded in as one piece with the grill on XL. XLT and Lariat are separate pieces.

GoTguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
I am curious if the center horizontal grill line would look good painted to match the body color (velocity blue). I noticed a slight color change among the 3 different trim levels.
Would love to see how it'd look with a cactus grey bar across the front! I wonder if a paint shop could custom paint it for not too much?
Ford Maverick Aftermarket support. Grill ideas. mavrick - blue painted grill
Ford Maverick Aftermarket support. Grill ideas. mavrick - orange painted grill
Ford Maverick Aftermarket support. Grill ideas. mavrick - cactus grey painted grill