Sponsored

After recieving your "scheduled for production" email, what do you see in the Ford Tracker?

Sylvester

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I asked this question within another thread but no answer so far: After you receive the scheduled for production email with Build week and VIN, what do you see, when you enter the VIN and order number in the Ford Tracker. All I see is:

Welcome!
Your 2022 Maverick XLT order has been confirmed.

Order Confirmed
Your order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. Once scheduled, a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and estimated build date can be provided. Be sure to view the Vehicle Summary section and learn about the features on your vehicle.

Is that normal or should they reconfirm the Build week? thanks!
Sponsored

pnorwood54

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ALTO BLUE XTL AWD-4K-FX4-360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
that's normal, it will move to "production" a few days before the "build" week then show "built" whatever day its finally assembled

OP
OP
Sylvester

Sylvester

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
that's normal, it will move to "production" a few days before the "build" week then show "built" whatever day its finally assembled
Thank you for confirmation! I was expecting to see the projected build week in the tracker, like they do for their other cars/trucks. But if you say it is normal, it gives me piece of mind. I am in the paranoid state of someone who won in the lottery and is afraid that the numbers on the ticket are wrong :geek: Another thing what made me nervous is that in the tracker they had initially as order date August 27 but than they changed it to August 24.
August 27 was the day I made the last change (Delete Bed Cover and Bed liner)and August 24 was the day I did a major change (from XL to XLT).

Anyway, thanks again for the confirmation!

pnorwood54

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thank you for confirmation! I was expecting to see the projected build week in the tracker, like they do for their other cars/trucks. But if you say it is normal, it gives me piece of mind. I am in the paranoid state of someone who won in the lottery and is afraid that the numbers on the ticket are wrong :geek: Another thing what made me nervous is that in the tracker they had initially as order date August 27 but than they changed it to August 24.
August 27 was the day I made the last change (Delete Bed Cover and Bed liner)and August 24 was the day I did a major change (from XL to XLT).

Anyway, thanks again for the confirmation!

pnorwood54

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
my order date still shows my change date (9-4) instead of 6-28

Sponsored

OP
OP
Sylvester

Sylvester

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
my order date still shows my change date (9-4) instead of 6-28
This is what is so confusing: The day I received the email and VIN number, the order date was shown as the date I made the very last change (8/27). Now it shows (8/24) which was the date I made the change before the last change. Overall I changed my order 4-6 times (I don't exactly remember how many times). The good thing is, that the option listed in the tracker now match which what I had in my very last modification.

Anyway, I hope and pray everything goes well and my truck goes into production week of 11/8.

MrEd

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Rav 4
I asked this question within another thread but no answer so far: After you receive the scheduled for production email with Build week and VIN, what do you see, when you enter the VIN and order number in the Ford Tracker. All I see is:

Welcome!
Your 2022 Maverick XLT order has been confirmed.

Order Confirmed
Your order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. Once scheduled, a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and estimated build date can be provided. Be sure to view the Vehicle Summary section and learn about the features on your vehicle.

Is that normal or should they reconfirm the Build week? thanks!
Once I got an "Order Confirmed" notice, it went to an "In Production" notice. I've been "In Production" for 6 weeks. I have a build date of today, January 18, 2022. I ordered August 8th. I'm still listed as "In Production" as of 5 p.m. today.
I think "In Production" is a term thrown around by Ford to keep people appeased. It's starting to no longer work. I understand Covid, supply chain disruptions, etc., but honesty and no games goes further with me. I ordered a new F150 Lightening also. But I'm canceling. I don't want to do this again for a loooong time. Patience only lasts so long for me. Then I seek other options. Lol, I'm a old grump. I guess.
Sponsored