First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone know how difficult it is to crack open the headlights on the Maverick? Reason I ask is it seems like you could install something universal like these flexible switchbacks in that location.

Or failing that, perhaps they can go outside and above it as intended, or just in the center of the grill bar left and right of the Ford emblem.

Ford Maverick Adding switchbacks to top of non-Lariat Headlights Capture.JPG
Sponsored

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Dangro

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone know how difficult it is to crack open the headlights on the Maverick? Reason I ask is it seems like you could install something universal like these flexible switchbacks in that location.

Or failing that, perhaps they can go outside and above it as intended, or just in the center of the grill bar left and right of the Ford emblem.
LED light kits for the grill are being sold by a couple of people. Bullseye will also add DRL's to the headlights.

https://bullseyecustomautos.com/products/22-ford-maverick-grill-lights

https://bullseyecustomautos.com/products/22-ford-maverick-lariat-headlights?variant=41967035580579

OP
OP
JASmith

JASmith

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
$600 + shipping vs $21 shipped DIY is a pretty penny though! So definitely worth it if someone documented their own attempt. I don't have mine yet to try, but assume its just a heat gun and a pry tool and then reglue it when done even if its sealed non-servicable.
Sponsored