nopz

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has anyone tried to do this yet? My dealer is trying for me but I'm curious how likely this is from anyone in the know.
Sponsored

Last edited:

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sounds like you're locked in to what you originally ordered. But I've been wrong before.

slashy42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
If it's possible at all you'd have to be rescheduled. I haven't seen anyone in this forum or the subreddit claim to have done it.

A few changed orders after they were previewed, but it took a regional manager to do it, from what I understand.

mav_can

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3, 2018 Mustang EB Premium
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
A package? Pretty unlikely. My dealership made a mistake though and forgot to add an option (it was on the DORA but not the order somehow) which I only realized after it was scheduled (thanks to the detailed order tracker page). I assume because it was their mistake, they were able to communicate with Ford and add it to the build. I think it did have to go a couple levels up. I didn’t need to get rescheduled.

I contacted them ASAP though, like within minutes of receiving the VIN and hounded them for updates because I knew the longer I waited the less likely it’d be.
Sponsored