2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey all,

Does the hybrid Maverick have active grille shutters? I can’t find this info on Ford spec website.
My Ram with 5.7 had it, and I would find it odd if a truck like the hybrid Maverick wouldn’t, seeing how it helps fuel economy with aerodynamic improvements.
Sponsored

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey all,

Does the hybrid Maverick have active grille shutters? I can’t find this info on Ford spec website.
My Ram with 5.7 had it, and I would find it odd if a truck like the hybrid Maverick wouldn’t, seeing how it helps fuel economy with aerodynamic improvements.
I have seen it. Sure its not on one and not the other.

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey all,

Yes, behind the lower opening that the bottom portion of the license plate will hang down in front of if your state has a front plate.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Hey all,

Yes.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, behind the lower opening that the bottom portion of the license plate will hang down in front of if your state has a front plate.
The stock position front plate doesn't really cover the lower grille.

There's active grille shutters in both the both the upper and lower grille openings.
Sponsored