Sponsored

A/Z Plan question, anyone know how much the advertising and holdback fees are?

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, E450 Leprechaun
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I qualify for the Z Plan but I can‘t find these fees anywhere. I know the advertising fees very by region, but they are probably relatively close.
A-Plan Pricing Calculation
Ford's A-Plan is intended for Ford employees. This is often considered to be the best possible deal out of Ford's discounted Plan offers.

How it's calculated: Invoice - Holdback - Advertising Fee + $275 program fee
Sponsored

Bobinmi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any dealer should be able to give you A/Z plan pricing.

Down

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick/02 Z06 Vette
I qualify for the Z Plan but I can‘t find these fees anywhere. I know the advertising fees very by region, but they are probably relatively close.
A-Plan Pricing Calculation
Ford's A-Plan is intended for Ford employees. This is often considered to be the best possible deal out of Ford's discounted Plan offers.

How it's calculated: Invoice - Holdback - Advertising Fee + $275 program fee
No clue on the regional ad fees but I think holdback is 3% of MSRP.

Probity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Scab 2.7EB, 2017 CR-V
No clue on the regional ad fees but I think holdback is 3% of MSRP.
Correct, except it's 3% of (MSRP - Destination Charge).

A/Z/D plan is hard (currently impossible?) to beat. 4% under invoice at Chapman, 3% at Granger are good great deals currently (even with their higher-than-A/Z/D/X plan doc fees) if logistics/fly-drive cost works out for you, gets you at or close to A/Z plan.

Sadly, they don’t work out for me so I hope to find a local dealer than will do X-Plan (which I qualify for). Used to be negotiating an (invoice minus some portion of holdback) deal was not super-difficult for F150’s, now getting anything at all below MSRP for any vehicle is tough.

Ford Plans:
X-Plan: Invoice – (0.4% of Invoice) + $275 program fee. My understanding is that dealers are not obligated to handle X-Plan, it’s at their discretion.
*Friends & Neighbors, Ford Partner Recognition, Mustang Club of America, others. If you have owned at least 100 shares of F stock for 6 months also eligible.​
A-Plan: Invoice – Holdback – Advertising Fee + $275 program fee. I believe it’s also at dealer discretion whether they participate or not.
*Holdback = (MSRP from window sticker – Destination Fee from window sticker) X 3%​
*Advertising fee (funds dealer’s marketing costs) = ? The dealer knows, you typically won’t.​
*For FoMoCo employees and family members​
Z-Plan: same as A-Plan. Ford retirees.
D-Plan: A-Plan + $100. Dealership employees and families.

Another advantage of Ford Plans - A/Z-Plan limits (caps) the documentation fee (paperwork fee) to $75, X-Plan limits it to $100.

From the example below (post #68, (22) UPDATE 4% under invoice with @dealersider | Page 5 | MaverickTruckClub.com - 2022+ Ford Maverick Pickup Forum, News, Info you could back-calculate Chapman’s advert. fee, but guessing OP's CA dealer may be different.
Ford Maverick A/Z Plan question, anyone know how much the advertising and holdback fees are? q

Ford Maverick A/Z Plan question, anyone know how much the advertising and holdback fees are? qq
Sponsored