A Maverick with driving/fog lights

sickser66

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Ford Maverick A Maverick with driving/fog lights 79558960-8302-4AB0-BBEE-A1DA4EB4A498
Ford Maverick A Maverick with driving/fog lights 39D8E892-7FEA-4DC2-A7EE-0BFBF46B311B

So the little Maverick on the info screen has fog lights when viewed from the front, but then when it zooms out and to the 3/4 view they’re tow hooks… Weird right? Did Ford plan on including these lights but nixxed them later? Hmm…. Just thought I’d post these pics for discussion!
Sponsored

icegradner

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

So the little Maverick on the info screen has fog lights when viewed from the front, but then when it zooms out and to the 3/4 view they’re tow hooks… Weird right? Did Ford plan on including these lights but nixxed them later? Hmm…. Just thought I’d post these pics for discussion!
Wouldn't be surprised if those items were dropped as standard/package features due to supply shortages. I know a few other automakers have dropped fog lights on all but the higher end trims due to shortages.

As for the tow hooks, they should be there for the 4X package, could just be some software glitches that they forgot to remove or adjust. Might be fixed in a software update later on?

vezpa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The first pic looks like tow hooks to me. Your mind is tricking you into thinking they are lights but have no illumination coming from them as the headlights do. You can see the tow hooks in the middle.

HPR

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Since we're talking about the startup screen, is it too much to ask that it should dhow my exact build on there?? lol

Sponsored

TBIRDJOE

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick
I ordered my lariet on 6 24 21. My truck was built on 10 13 21. I arrived at the dealer on 11 11 21. Picked up the next day. Ford sent me a email when it was scheduled to be built and when it was built. They told me in the email that it would take anywhere from 3 to 4 weeks for delivery.

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The first pic looks like tow hooks to me. Your mind is tricking you into thinking they are lights but have no illumination coming from them as the headlights do. You can see the tow hooks in the middle.

I think you’re right, it’s just bad light simulation in the render reflecting off too many surfaces in there

Reactions: JJC

MaverickAngler

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Since we're talking about the startup screen, is it too much to ask that it should dhow my exact build on there?? lol
I’ve thought the same thing
Sponsored