First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Grey Hybrid- XLT w/Lux-2021 BMW F900xr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don't forget also making sure that you're 5mph below the speed limit in the left lane pacing a car directly beside you in the right lane. It is an every day thing here in GA. This really needs serious enforcement by traffic police.
What we need a police crackdown on is speeding more than 10% above the limit. Most folks could not do the math without a calculator. Cars going 50mph and 90mph in a 60mph zone are both very dangerous.
Sponsored

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't do that. Unsafe driving is becoming a major pet peeve to me. People have just become stupid on the roads.
I agree I pass then move back to the right. Now if I can get with a pack of vehicles and I'm traveling 50 plus miles on the e-way and then are going 80 plus I'm right there. Although out west there are some stretches in AZ I think where limit is 80.

On streets with traffic lights I rarely exceed the posted limit. If I do it's inadvertent.

rlhdweman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Caddy Fleetwood,73 Caddy Sedan,75 Eldorado Conv
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Don't forget also making sure that you're 5mph below the speed limit in the left lane pacing a car directly beside you in the right lane. It is an every day thing here in GA. This really needs serious enforcement by traffic police.
Here is Wisconsin idiots drive in the left lane even when there is no one in the right lane to pass.

nubbuchadnezzar

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tuscon Hybrid, Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I sold my 13 -18 mpg Titan last week while I wait for my Mav to arrive in February. Looking forward to not having a 22 gal, $60-70 fill up.

Sponsored

CACTI_HYBRID

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So here we are, five miles from officially getting 600 miles per tank on the hybrid with a little left in the tank…. Anyone else approaching 600 miles per tank? ( yes I realize driving style and conditions vary, but hey…it’s still great mileage)

595AB4D0-DC22-4AFF-9CAA-EDDBD6D68215.jpeg
Does the XL Hybrid have this kind of information on its smaller LCD panel?

OP
OP
Mavforever

Mavforever

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Does the XL Hybrid have this kind of information on its smaller LCD panel?
I’m not sure, you can select which Information you want displayed on the Latiat…not sure about the xl

Jimmy P

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Silverado
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So here we are, five miles from officially getting 600 miles per tank on the hybrid with a little left in the tank…. Anyone else approaching 600 miles per tank? ( yes I realize driving style and conditions vary, but hey…it’s still great mileage)

595AB4D0-DC22-4AFF-9CAA-EDDBD6D68215.jpeg
I'm loving my EB / AWD / FX4, but I gotta admit I'm a little envious of the hybrid's hyper mileage. Maybe on the first mid-cycle refresh I'll trade for hybrid Mav.

Never liked the Fusion hybrids or the Nissans w/CVT rental cars of a few years ago, but it sounds like Ford has really upped the game on both fronts in the Mav.

These trucks, in any configuration, are crazy clever, like a four-wheeled multi-tool.

Sponsored

MDRN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat First Edition Hybrid Rapid Red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Love seeing that. I have an XLT FX4 and am very disappointed with my city mileage. Hwy is okay at about 30 mpg, but the city driving struggles to get to 20 mpg at best. Their ratings are way off on this, according to my real-world experience. I need four-wheel-drive here in Baja, so I plan to order a hybrid all-wheel as soon as they make them! Glad you are doing so well!
Had an Escape titanium AWD with the same eco boost. I got about 19 mpg city driving around Cambridge, MA. I was thrilled about hybrid mileage with the one I'm in now, and can't wait to get the Maverick in my hands. Hopefully just after spring at this point.

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid