NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You can join the Illinois Farm Bureau regardless of what state you live in. Price is still $20.
Sponsored

stoptothink

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 VW jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You can join the Illinois Farm Bureau regardless of what state you live in. Price is still $20.
I used Illinois as well, zero issues getting the rebate. I live in Utah and have spent a combined total of about 30 hours in Illinois in my lifetime.

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It says: take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford Dealer's stock by January 3, 2023.

So does that mean it does not work on special order only on dealer stock?

Tailender

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 F-250, 2011 Rogue, 2012 Jeep Liberty
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Your special order is dealer stock until you buy it. Got the discount on mine but wouldn't price guarantee because of the date of purchase? Saved more with rebate than price protection so not complaining too much. Considering some are getting gouged with higher prices.

SiGmA_X

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Your special order is dealer stock until you buy it. Got the discount on mine but wouldn't price guarantee because of the date of purchase? Saved more with rebate than price protection so not complaining too much. Considering some are getting gouged with higher prices.
Interesting. I save more with price protection than Farm Bureau, but hopefully I can get both. I'll know in about a month.

Sponsored

Rockingchair

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just a Heads-up. I was reading about the Farm Bureau discount on the AZ farm bureau website and Year model 2023 was not mentioned. It may update in the future but as of now you may not net a discount on 2023 Mavericks or other Fords.

Tailender

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 F-250, 2011 Rogue, 2012 Jeep Liberty
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Interesting. I save more with price protection than Farm Bureau, but hopefully I can get both. I'll know in about a month.
My increase was only $200 because of the moon roof. Only other extra add on was a hitch receiver which didn't increase in price.

JazzyJockJeffcoat

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't recall if anyone has tried and reported success/failure.

That said even if you ordered last year, joined this year, and get order-date financing you might still be able to get the Farm Bureau rebate just not at delivery and requiring a bit of legwork on the dealership's part. @Gullzway ended up receiving a $500 check from Ford.
This is interesting. I can generate a certificate for 2022. But cannot generate one for 2021 based on any dates relevant to my order. I was not a FB member in 2021.

I'm a Chapman order and they told me, IIRC, that I can't get both price protection/2021 financing AND the FB rebate. I was just going to do the math and see which gave better savings. Price only went up like $80.

WesM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is interesting. I can generate a certificate for 2022. But cannot generate one for 2021 based on any dates relevant to my order. I was not a FB member in 2021.

I'm a Chapman order and they told me, IIRC, that I can't get both price protection/2021 financing AND the FB rebate. I was just going to do the math and see which gave better savings. Price only went up like $80.
Price protection has apparently worked for some people who ordered the vehicle after they joined the farm bureau.

When you go to get a certificate from your farm bureau, you would have to generate a 2021 certificate in this case to get the price protection. But you can only get a 2021 certificate/rebate if you joined in 2021. So 2022/2023 folks who want price protection and want to use the FB rebate should join the farm bureau BEFORE putting in their order.

JazzyJockJeffcoat

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So 2022/2023 folks who want price protection and want to use the FB rebate should join the farm bureau BEFORE putting in their order.
100%.

Rollover orders who joined FBs this year I am guessing will be fine. Their new order dates are going to fall between 8/2 - 8/15. But someone should confirm. They should join before then...

Sponsored

stoptothink

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 VW jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My increase was only $200 because of the moon roof. Only other extra add on was a hitch receiver which didn't increase in price.
Same situation, they would not give us both. Price increase was $230 (I think), so we went with the farm bureau rebate.

SiGmA_X

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Price protection has apparently worked for some people who ordered the vehicle after they joined the farm bureau.

When you go to get a certificate from your farm bureau, you would have to generate a 2021 certificate in this case to get the price protection. But you can only get a 2021 certificate/rebate if you joined in 2021. So 2022/2023 folks who want price protection and want to use the FB rebate should join the farm bureau BEFORE putting in their order.
I wish I found out about it before this year, I'd definitely have signed up. Providing the program is extended for 2023 MY vehicles, I hope more people find out!

I'll report back in about a month WRT if I burned $20 or got $500 back. My price increase was $800something, so I'll be taking price protection vs FB.

lapercussion

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
I joined in ca it was 82!! then I go to use it and I get an error. I call the support number and the bi+ch said I had to sign up a month ahead of time to use it. I asked her why I spent 82 bucks if I can't use it. she said I should have found out about this from my dealer and they would have seen the memo that you had to sign up 30 days before hand. I asked her why it wasn't mentioned in the website?? She gave me some BS answer and made it obvious the conversation was over.
I called Ford and they tried to forward me to the Marketing department but instead it went to the customer satisfaction survey (that ran three times) then I was hung up on.
I asked the sales guy at the dealership about it in email and it's been days and he's not responded.
Supposedly the truck is being delivered July 11th and it will be 30 days since I signed up on July 17th or so... Not sure if I blew $82!!! I knew I felt a scam going in and now I'm right!

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I joined in ca it was 82!! then I go to use it and I get an error. I call the support number and the bi+ch said I had to sign up a month ahead of time to use it. I asked her why I spent 82 bucks if I can't use it. she said I should have found out about this from my dealer and they would have seen the memo that you had to sign up 30 days before hand. I asked her why it wasn't mentioned in the website?? She gave me some BS answer and made it obvious the conversation was over.
I called Ford and they tried to forward me to the Marketing department but instead it went to the customer satisfaction survey (that ran three times) then I was hung up on.
I asked the sales guy at the dealership about it in email and it's been days and he's not responded.
Supposedly the truck is being delivered July 11th and it will be 30 days since I signed up on July 17th or so... Not sure if I blew $82!!! I knew I felt a scam going in and now I'm right!
This is on ford web

Ford Maverick $500 Rebate Reward from Ford for Farm Bureau members — Only $20 for anyone to join 706E9DC5-610D-4532-921B-0F802BFACFE9

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Some people have been able to access it in <30 days. I think it depends on how often they sync their member roster with Ford. Although whether that ultimately affects eligibility is another thing.
Sponsored