Sponsored

5 Star Ford - Dealer Reviews?

millerjer24

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid (some day)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
  • Wow
Reactions: Aza

ToddinTexas

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered from 5 Star in Fort Worth. I haven't even been scheduled yet. But, the sales manager sends out monthly updates and sometimes sends out an update If there is something unusual going on. They even had the foresight to do my spray in bed liner at the dealer. So I'm not on the delay list.

Dallas_PF

First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Was this an original special order under your name? Or were you set up to buy a declined order and it got snuck out from under you? Mine is aug 7 XLT hybrid lux 360 unicorn from 5 star Dallas so I’m trying to get my ducks in a row. My original salesman quit in October so my order only really sitting on a secretary (correction it’s on the internet sales manager’s desk apparently). I have to call them to get any news. But she (Anna) has assured me we will Get it with no ADM or market adjustment and interestingly enough they don’t have a dealer’s fee.
I'm working with Anna too (5 Star Ford Dallas). Ordered 12/2/21, Built 2/16, Shipped 2/17, In transit as of then with Est. Delivery: 3/1-3/7. I've reached out to her every so often throughout the process and she's been responsive up until yesterday. I contacted her on 3/1 to see if the truck had arrived. She sent details of when it got dropped of at the UP rail yard in Mesquite (which was on the evening of 2/28). She said it should arrived at the dealership any time now. I submitted a car loan app through their website on 3/1. I reached out to her yesterday(3/2) to follow up on the credit app (and, by extension, i was hoping to get an update on the Maverick). Normally I hear back within a couple of hours. I haven't heard back yet and it's been over 24hrs. I figure i'd check in again tomorrow if i don't get a response by the end of today (3/3). One thing that has me concerned is that when I go to the ford tracker it doesn't pull up the Maverick anymore. It just gets me an error message. Hoping that it's just a glitch since the tracker does tend to glitch every so often.

Poizon_iv_19

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
I'm working with Anna too (5 Star Ford Dallas). Ordered 12/2/21, Built 2/16, Shipped 2/17, In transit as of then with Est. Delivery: 3/1-3/7. I've reached out to her every so often throughout the process and she's been responsive up until yesterday. I contacted her on 3/1 to see if the truck had arrived. She sent details of when it got dropped of at the UP rail yard in Mesquite (which was on the evening of 2/28). She said it should arrived at the dealership any time now. I submitted a car loan app through their website on 3/1. I reached out to her yesterday(3/2) to follow up on the credit app (and, by extension, i was hoping to get an update on the Maverick). Normally I hear back within a couple of hours. I haven't heard back yet and it's been over 24hrs. I figure i'd check in again tomorrow if i don't get a response by the end of today (3/3). One thing that has me concerned is that when I go to the ford tracker it doesn't pull up the Maverick anymore. It just gets me an error message. Hoping that it's just a glitch since the tracker does tend to glitch every so often.
Hope so too

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I haven't taken delivery yet. Buying from Randall Reed in Garland. So far the experience has been good. Didn't get a signed DORA but my truck is listed as a sold unit on their website for MSRP so I don't expect any surprises.
That's funny that you don't have a signed DORA as it's needed to order the truck, That's so you and the dealer agree on your trim level and any options you want
Sponsored