2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, Lux, 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

If you ordered and have already picked up your Maverick from a 5 Star Dealership in the Dallas area - have you had a good experience? With all of the negative pricing experiences people are having when picking up their vehicles, I don't want to be ambushed with ADM or required protection packages. My truck isn't even scheduled yet, and I'm trying to figure out what I need to expect when it eventually is built and shipped.
Sponsored

MarkG

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
If you ordered and have already picked up your Maverick from a 5 Star Dealership in the Dallas area - have you had a good experience? With all of the negative pricing experiences people are having when picking up their vehicles, I don't want to be ambushed with ADM or required protection packages. My truck isn't even scheduled yet, and I'm trying to figure out what I need to expect when it eventually is built and shipped.
I haven't taken delivery yet. Buying from Randall Reed in Garland. So far the experience has been good. Didn't get a signed DORA but my truck is listed as a sold unit on their website for MSRP so I don't expect any surprises.

BILLNOROVILLE

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
prius, Hybrid XLT, Honda 1100Rebel, 2) Hawk 650NT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You should ad DALLAS AREA in you title.

Cubican

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline, viper, c8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got my truck from 5 star ford Dallas and it was excellent experience no surprises at all very please, there are many horrible dealer in DFW but your in good hands with them

OP
OP

RebellaE

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, Lux, 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I got my truck from 5 star ford Dallas and it was excellent experience no surprises at all very please, there are many horrible dealer in DFW but your in good hands with them
That's great to hear!

Sponsored

Dallas_PF

First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I ordered from them. My build date is scheduled for 2/14. Guessing I'll have it by mid-March, hopefully. I asked my sales person directly about ADM. She said none, just "Sticker price - Rebates + Taxes." I asked and she clarified that "sticker price" meant MSRP.

kmartinkc

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage
I ordered from Five Star Ford in Dallas in June and took delivery in October of my 2.0 XLT. Process was smooth and no markups. I changed my order several times through the process to avoid delays in production and it was no problem.

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Protection Packages are pushed by the dealers after your truck arrives you do not have to get that option if you don't want it

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Protection Packages are pushed by the dealers after your truck arrives you do not have to get that option if you don't want it
And ADM is A slippery slope as if you didn't already have an agreement with the dealer they can charge whatever the market will bear

bradFORD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered from them. My build date is scheduled for 2/14. Guessing I'll have it by mid-March, hopefully. I asked my sales person directly about ADM. She said none, just "Sticker price - Rebates + Taxes." I asked and she clarified that "sticker price" meant MSRP.
Does that sticker price mean the new increase after December 27th Ford price when you ordered before that date.

Sponsored

Dallas_PF

First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Does that sticker price mean the new increase after December 27th Ford price when you ordered before that date.
From when I ordered. Which would be before the price increase.

Dfw Maverick

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick fx4
Not to bash 5five ford..but they sold my maverick order without informing me it was arrived. At least I got my deposit back. I would go with central ford they were honest and no mark ups.

Poizon_iv_19

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Not to bash 5five ford..but they sold my maverick order without informing me it was arrived. At least I got my deposit back. I would go with central ford they were honest and no mark ups.
Was this an original special order under your name? Or were you set up to buy a declined order and it got snuck out from under you? Mine is aug 7 XLT hybrid lux 360 unicorn from 5 star Dallas so I’m trying to get my ducks in a row. My original salesman quit in October so my order only really sitting on a secretary (correction it’s on the internet sales manager’s desk apparently). I have to call them to get any news. But she (Anna) has assured me we will Get it with no ADM or market adjustment and interestingly enough they don’t have a dealer’s fee.

Last edited:

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Which 5-Star location? My order is with Carrollton.

Dfw Maverick

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick fx4