Sponsored

5/9 build just disappeared from Ford's Vehicle Order Tracking!!

peepsnet

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 5.0L V8 STX / 2015 Explorer XLT 3.5L V6
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got my VIN from Ford chat thu(3/24/22) and was able to check it on Ford's Order Tracking website. in fact, I posted a screen shot here.

BBBBUUUTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

Now if I try to use it I am in some kind of loop that just redirects me back to the data entry screen.
Even using the link directly I get kicked back. Both chrome and Firefox

Anybody else getting this!!

Don
Sponsored

OP
OP

peepsnet

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 5.0L V8 STX / 2015 Explorer XLT 3.5L V6
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well... I hope... I am still in disbelief that my Hybrid will actually be built!!!

I drive 200 miles a day and have racked up 25,000 miles on my F150 while waiting on this vehicle and looks like I will be adding another 15,000 more before it is all over!!

coherent

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, F250 Superduty
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Realise your post is a few weeks old, but doing the same thing with me last few days. Possibly a glitch in the system?

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Realise your post is a few weeks old, but doing the same thing with me last few days. Possibly a glitch in the system?
Same here - Week of 5/9 build - Actual build day of 5/12 - As of Tuesday had two modules active and nothing added since. Now Ford order tracking doesn't recognize my order thru the normal order status check. A little concerned that something is affecting myself and others in this build week. Was hoping for an on-time departure from Hermosillo.

n0maverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tiguan, 2022 Maverick, 2013 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same here - Week of 5/9 build - Actual build day of 5/12 - As of Tuesday had two modules active and nothing added since. Now Ford order tracking doesn't recognize my order thru the normal order status check. A little concerned that something is affecting myself and others in this build week. Was hoping for an on-time departure from Hermosillo.
If timing is similar to mine you will see things update next week

Sponsored

Starwatcher

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
First Name
RICHARD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got my VIN from Ford chat thu(3/24/22) and was able to check it on Ford's Order Tracking website. in fact, I posted a screen shot here.

BBBBUUUTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

Now if I try to use it I am in some kind of loop that just redirects me back to the data entry screen.

Don
Mine did the same. Stopped using my Apple, went to my regular computer and it shows up.

DoomBuggy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

BBBBUUUTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

Don
I had the same issue, and posted it in another thread. A very helpful person posted this link: https://ordertrack.app/
I used that instead and my vehicle shows up.
Good luck :)
Sponsored