teh603

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Subaru Outback, '09 Honda Fit
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just that, polling how many people got the 4k tow package and how many didn't. I'm curious because after looking at a bunch of window stickers for canceled orders, I've only seen one with the 4k package show up- and that was about 200 miles away.
Sponsored

A Dodge that drives Fords

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
When I eventually get mine it will have the 4K towing package. Mainly for my pop-up camper. I had a hybrid ordered first. But later found out I would be exceeding the 2,000 lb towing capacity

Charlie Daubitz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick 2.0 AWD 18" rims Cactus Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I also have the 18" rims and keyless entry/PB start

Last edited:

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
Just that, polling how many people got the 4k tow package and how many didn't. I'm curious because after looking at a bunch of window stickers for canceled orders, I've only seen one with the 4k package show up- and that was about 200 miles away.
Before our Mav was built and shipped I started to get nervous that it never would so I went on the hunt for one with similar options that maybe I could pluck off a dealers lot.

Regardless of what the poll is showing so far I noticed the same thing you have. The tow package was a must for us but a lot of the window stickers I looked at didn't have it listed.

Surprisingly the FX4 option seemed to be the more prevalent option when I was searching but this was several months ago so things might have changed since then.

Egz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat, 1967 Fairlady
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would have thought that it would have been like 90% of Ecoboost being AWD/4K. Others don't make sense.

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I actually just contacted my dealer last week and added the 4K package to my order. I originally ordered an EB AWD FX4 LUX without the tow package. But after thinking about it for about six weeks I just decided it was worth the extra $745 or whatever. Especially since I very well could get pushed to MY23, as I was a January order. If that's the case, I'd rather just have all the goodies on my order and hopefully be price protected.
Sponsored