45 Day Notices

Donaldw

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester, insurance pmt. from stolen tacoma.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would like to pose a couple questions.

1. Since September I've received I think 3 notices. And around the time I did, others did too. Someone mentions receiving the notice and many chime in and say, "me too!". This time I see many reporting no notice (like me). I've heard no one chime in to say they received one. Has anyone received on in the last week or so?

2. When there is a scheduling day, people who get scheduled report the details of their order if they were scheduled. Could one more question be added to that standard list? That question for people who are scheduled would be, "did you receive a 45 day notice?"

What I'm trying to understand is whether the lack of a notice has bearing on the chances of the order being fulfilled or whether the lack of notice is a system f-up at Ford.

I went to Ford chat to see if they could confirm no change in order status. They said call dealer. I wrote to Internet sales rep who made the retail order. email no longer works. Went to their website to check on new email. Got a chat window. I wrote, "are you a real person." It got frustrated that I was not trying to set up a service appointment. Email to dealer not yet successful.
Sponsored

Reactions: GRB

dldsm7

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I haven’t gotten mine yet, ordered it on the first day it was open. I did “modify” my order in January though, changed the color to black. Wonder if that threw it off.

Bodageta

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
RICHARD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Chevrolet K1500, 1989 Corvette Conv
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

1. Since September I've received I think 3 notices. And around the time I did, others did too. Someone mentions receiving the notice and many chime in and say, "me too!". This time I see many reporting no notice (like me). I've heard no one chime in to say they received one. Has anyone received on in the last week or so?

2. When there is a scheduling day, people who get scheduled report the details of their order if they were scheduled. Could one more question be added to that standard list? That question for people who are scheduled would be, "did you receive a 45 day notice?"

What I'm trying to understand is whether the lack of a notice has bearing on the chances of the order being fulfilled or whether the lack of notice is a system f-up at Ford.

I went to Ford chat to see if they could confirm no change in order status. They said call dealer. I wrote to Internet sales rep who made the retail order. email no longer works. Went to their website to check on new email. Got a chat window. I wrote, "are you a real person." It got frustrated that I was not trying to set up a service appointment. Email to dealer not yet successful.
I received the 45 day notices up to and even in the same exact day I was scheduled.

Waka Kyoshi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 CRV, 2015 Ford Cmax
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Every 45 day email was received as promised until now. My last one was March 19, nothing since…never made any changes. Ordered Lariat Luxury Hybrid in September 2022. Hopefully I’ll have it before my 165,000 mile Honda dies.

Sponsored

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Received order confirmation email. One 45 day email. Then silence. No truck . No 45 day notices.

palmtreefrb

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX2, Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Seems like Ford wants to know who is still interested in their order. By stopping the email it might generate calls to dealerships confirming orders.

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Seems like Ford wants to know who is still interested in their order. By stopping the email it might generate calls to dealerships confirming orders.
If Ford can't figure out how to stop orders from dealerships overwhelming the amount of Hybrids that they are actually able to produce when order banks were open back in September 2022, I really doubt they're capable of doing the opposite just to determine who is still "interested in their orders".

wax87

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Avalon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Last update for me was March 16, 2023 so the next 45 day would have been April 30, 2023. No email yet.

Sponsored

C J Cox

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The intern responsible for them left and Ford hasn’t found a replacement yet

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Mavreezy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda B3000 Dual Sport, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Every 45 day email was received as promised until now. My last one was March 19, nothing since…never made any changes. Ordered Lariat Luxury Hybrid in September 2022. Hopefully I’ll have it before my 165,000 mile Honda dies.
You must not be keeping up with the regular maintenance. Never heard of Honda's dying before 300k plus miles.

Waka Kyoshi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 CRV, 2015 Ford Cmax
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That was the joke.. I hope I get the maverick in 10 years…
Sponsored