First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW Routan,2007 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
SInce my original order on 10/30/2021, I have received 5 of these "Ford Updates". The original order was for a Hybrid and I am having a hard time deciding to switch engines.
Sponsored

MrMET864

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

campngolf

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cmax
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Another 3rd time loser here. But hey, at least FMC is consistent on these reminders.

BG43017

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Tucson
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received my 45 day email from Ford Motor Company this afternoon. I can’t remember exactly how many of these disgusting emails I have received so far. I believe I started receiving them after Ford realized how poor their communication’s team was.

However, these 45 day emails are absolutely worthless. In today’s world, there is no reason why we should not be receiving a personal email weekly from Ford updating us on the status of our orders.

So here we go again……ITS BEEN 470 DAYS SINCE I PLACED MY INITIAL MAVERICK, AND STILL NO PRODUCTION SCHEDULE!!!!!

Sponsored

Wixron

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I haven't gotten one yet with a 9/17/22 order date....

MiMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Escape, '09 Flex
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I also got my 3rd 45 day email today. I feel bad for those who have been waiting over a year, but if my EB doesn't get scheduled in the next couple of months I'll start considering alternatives.

Cmcbee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick on order
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick 45-day email update members club, sign in here….. 🙋🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ Logo-Ford
Dear
Thank you again for your Maverick XLTorder. We wanted to let you know that we are still up against supply chain challenges, which are causing delays with getting your vehicle into production. While we understand how frustrated you may be (we are too), rest assured, our team is working diligently and aggressively to get you behind the wheel.
We know how much anticipation there is when it comes to getting a new Ford, so we will continue to keep you updated. In the meantime, we apologize for any inconvenience and remain grateful for your patience and understanding.​

Xbbqpitmaster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Kia Seltos S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
True enough. The folks who ordered back in 2021 and still haven’t received their truck have much more reason to bitch and complain than those of us who ordered back in Sept.
What about us that order last year (01/01/2022) but the dealer never completed the ROVP, and therefore never a complete order, and had to reorder in September to try again, and seeing other builds same as ours getting built. Yes, very discouraging and frustrating.

Macbeth1975

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ford maverick 2.0L AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yup, mine was
As promised, we want to update you on the status of your Maverick LARIAT order. We are still experiencing delays due to the supply chain challenges that Ford and our industry are facing at this time.

Please understand that while getting your vehicle into production is taking longer than usual, we are doing all we can to minimize the delays.

There’s nothing we want more than to deliver your new Maverick LARIAT. We are fully committed to keeping you updated on your vehicle’s status, and will let you know as more information becomes available. We apologize for any inconvenience, and truly appreciate your patience and understanding. This was the one i had originally ordered before i got the one i have now. Let’s see how long it takes…..

Sponsored

22RolloverClub

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek, 2019 VW Jetta
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Joe Mac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350 F250 Super Duty
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got mine today it's only my third one and I hope it's the last

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Received my third email this round and 5th email overall since initial order date over a year ago.
Ford Maverick 45-day email update members club, sign in here….. 🙋🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ 20230129_184027

2seater

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Reatta, Ford Ranger, Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yup, got another one today. Mine is a rollover from 2021 but as far as I know, they didn't start the 45 day letter commitment until the 2023 order bank had opened and closed? I noticed the letter is getting less explanatory as time goes by.

I just looked back at my pile of letters and indeed there were previous communications but at irregular intervals. An early one was from January 29, 2022 and the next was March 18th then the end of June etc..
Sponsored