Sponsored

3D Printed Accessories for Rear of center console?

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How about a Kleenex box holder.

My wife always has a box floating around the car somewhere.
Sponsored

66six

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius / 22 Ford Mavrick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looking forward to the cup holder for a small dog water bowl...or it would be cool if someone made a dog bowl specific attachment.
It might be easier to just put a dog bowl on the floor? Just saying.

66six

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius / 22 Ford Mavrick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have an idea that will make millions ā€¦ An Ash Tray ā€¦

Sponsored

66six

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius / 22 Ford Mavrick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would like to make a 3D condiments holder for mustard ketchup onions napkins and maybe a spot for buns . Oh donā€™t forget cheese sauceā€¦I already own a hot dog cooker ,that I will install in the front under the touch screen .
Ford Maverick 3D Printed Accessories for Rear of center console? B1A56510-497C-40A5-9FE4-CC713000E967

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I will be making a small waste bin. I am planning on it resting on the floor but being secured by the FITS slot.
I like that idea! I was hoping there was going to a FITS slot in the front of the cab for a trash can, but I guess it won't that hard to reach it behind the center console.

Sponsored

TheGriffin1313

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav, 05 M3, 07GSXR
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You can also print via https://www.pcbway.com/rapid-prototyping/ the only thing I would say where it will be in a car the filament used will need to be more heat resistant. I know the library here has a prusa machine but only uses PLA which wouldn't be a good choice in the heat of a car in the summer.
I have tested pla it will start getting soft at 125c and gravity will effect the shape at 150c its ideal ooze is 205-210
Abs is about 20c higher.
As for some to make accessories to eat in your new Mav. sacrilege šŸ˜Æ
New car smell will never leave my cabin

DarkF1ame

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Family SUV, Commuter Car
I occasionally need to perform work for a few hours on my laptop in my vehicle. I have been thinking of having a lap-desk with 1 or 2 legs that uses the rear FIT slot as lateral stabilization. It would take quite a bit of doing and precise measurements but it would make my life SO much easier 4-5 times each year.

BlackhawkBen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

1. I would really like a trash can with a easy to access lid or hinged cover to easily toss trash in while driving but not smell up the cab.
2. Also for inside the under seat storage area a clip that has a molle panel or one that attaches to a first aid kit.
3. a flashlight mount - or a FIT to QuickFist mount - https://quickfist.com/quick-fist-clamp.html
4. A fire extinguisher mount - perhaps an FIT adapter to a flat panel to allow a quick release mount
5. Compressor mount - perhaps a FITS to cam strap adapter to allow for anything to be securely mounted and not rattle around

BlackhawkBen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I would like to make a 3D condiments holder for mustard ketchup onions napkins and maybe a spot for buns . Oh donā€™t forget cheese sauceā€¦I already own a hot dog cooker ,that I will install in the front under the touch screen .
B1A56510-497C-40A5-9FE4-CC713000E967.jpeg
I am building a custom hot dog cooker in the cubby next to the screen, these could go perfect together!

legs1957

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Conrad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Cup holder for xl's, nu understanding is no cup holders in rear seat of xl's. Is that right?
Sponsored