• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 13, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 13, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Utah 3D Design Custom Floor Mats (TruXedo Style) - Hybrid & MORE

• Thread starter Deleted member 19038
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Deleted member 19038

I ended up going a different direction with my Maverick order and now have a bunch of Unused or Lightly Used items for sale.

FREE SHIPPING, asking $150 shipped! These retail for nearly $180 + Tax

These floor mats are absolutely amazing, if you want the best coverage possible, these are what you should get! Used for 3 months, but in brand new condition. Asking $150 for them. Comparable to TuxMats if you are familiar with the brand, way better with more coverage than WeatherTech. These are designed for a Hybrid, however, I had them in my Ecoboost with no issues up front (exact same fit between the two), the rear is nearly identical except the center bump on the floor is slightly deeper in the Ecoboost over the hybrid (by about 1.5 inches). Rest of rear coverage is flawless.

Other Items for Sale:

Diode Dynamics Switchback LED Front Turn Signals (used for 3 months): $50
Alla Lighting LED Reverse Lights (used for 3 months): $20

If you are interested, feel free to message and happy to send pictures of anything not listed.

Ford Maverick 3D Design Custom Floor Mats (TruXedo Style) - Hybrid & MORE FloorMats_1_NAME

Ford Maverick 3D Design Custom Floor Mats (TruXedo Style) - Hybrid & MORE FloorMats_1

Ford Maverick 3D Design Custom Floor Mats (TruXedo Style) - Hybrid & MORE FloorMats_2

Ford Maverick 3D Design Custom Floor Mats (TruXedo Style) - Hybrid & MORE FloorMats_3

Ford Maverick 3D Design Custom Floor Mats (TruXedo Style) - Hybrid & MORE FloorMats_4
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP

Deleted member 19038

bumping to reflect FREE SHIPPING

Cubican

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline, viper, c8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Are you taking offers or are you firm on the price

BasicblackXL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Where in utah are you. I’m driving through in 2 weeks

Sponsored

OP
OP

Deleted member 19038

I am open to offers if you are interested in some of the other items I have for sale. I’m currently $25 less than purchasing brand new and saving you the sales tax. shipping for these mats is expensive and currently I’m shipping for free. The mats are in brand new condition and will even ship in their original box.

OP
OP

Deleted member 19038

If we can bundle the lights into the deal, I can do $190 for the mats, LED switchbacks, and LED reverse lights, shipped for free.

OP
OP

Deleted member 19038

Bump as its still available
Sponsored