SeanBonham

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered August 29th 2021. Oh man what a wait it has been. I am certainly not the most patient person, so this hasn't been the easiest thing for me, but it's over now. I will say Chapman Philly was good to work with. I bugged the ever lovin hell out of them, so props for responding to my dumb emails. Price protection and 0% 36 months. Sat at a train yard for over a month, no one could tell me why... but the wait is over. Very pleased with the truck, came from a 2012 Tacoma DCSB 6spd 4x4. Went to town with the 303 protectant on the interior when I got it home. Might do a partial PPF on the front, then ceramic coat. Pleased.

Ford Maverick 347 Days Later...  Delivered! IMG_7073
Sponsored

1Mtmary

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy spark
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered August 29th 2021. Oh man what a wait it has been. I am certainly not the most patient person, so this hasn't been the easiest thing for me, but it's over now. I will say Chapman Philly was good to work with. I bugged the ever lovin hell out of them, so props for responding to my dumb emails. Price protection and 0% 36 months. Sat at a train yard for over a month, no one could tell me why... but the wait is over. Very pleased with the truck, came from a 2012 Tacoma DCSB 6spd 4x4. Went to town with the 303 protectant on the interior when I got it home. Might do a partial PPF on the front, then ceramic coat. Pleased.

IMG_7073.jpg

IMG_7073.jpg
That means there Is hope for the rest of us waiting.

BigB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congratulations!! Great looking Mav. I really like the silver.

fordtoughwait

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jonas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 S10
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's the same look I had when I got mine! Congrats. Looks awesome!

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

IMG_7073.jpg
Great looking truck. Congrats. Now go have fun!

Sponsored

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats and Happy Mavericking!!

adsandiego

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 MAV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered August 29th 2021.

IMG_7073.jpg
good for you, man. mine is getting close to 347 days as well. it's blended and I'm #459/1499 on the production line next Monday. It'll probably be a year before I see mine, in September.

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

IMG_7073.jpg
Well it's about time!
How are you going to do your ceramic coating?

OP
OP
SeanBonham

SeanBonham

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well it's about time!
How are you going to do your ceramic coating?
Doing it myself. CARPRO CQUARTZ UK 3.0 I've messed around with detailing stuff for years. Not too bad.
wash
decon
clay
wash
coat
top with reload

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Doing it myself. CARPRO CQUARTZ UK 3.0 I've messed around with detailing stuff for years. Not too bad.
wash
decon
clay
wash
coat
top with reload
What is the Clay step and what happens if you miss it?

Sponsored
OP
OP
SeanBonham

SeanBonham

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Claybaring removes contaminates from the paint before sealing. Watch some YouTube vids on it. Could skip if your paint was clean and perfectly smooth.

James D

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks great Sean! Do some vids like this on your adventures. I wil sub!

Hot pepper

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

IMG_7073.jpg
Congratulations! I saw a Silver one in the wild and it did look pretty sharp!
Sponsored